oplek's Recent Activity

1. oplek

oplek replied to the thread No words can be used in Heraldry?.

We have Darth Vaders and R2D2s, but we gotta adhere to the original heraldry rules for immersion's sake. The original rules of...

May 30, 2020 at 5:01 AM
  2. oplek

oplek replied to the thread Compelling Reasons to Visit Player Dungeons.

I guess I was hoping/thinking it'd be similar to Mario Maker, where there's mechanics, and you can individually place monster, and...

May 29, 2020 at 4:01 PM
  3. oplek

oplek replied to the thread An incentive to attract new players..

That's one way of putting it. My phrasing has been "completely and utterly insane".

May 29, 2020 at 10:45 AM
  4. oplek

oplek replied to the thread Avatar’s Update #383: Play Release 78 Now! Dynamically Scaled Difficulty! Shadow Creatures Preview!.

Is the new zone restricted to people who purchased the episode 2 access? I hate to keep harping on this, but I'm trying to figure out...

May 29, 2020 at 4:47 AM
  5. oplek

oplek replied to the thread Gold Candidate.

https://twitter.com/catnipgames/status/1265998364249899010 It sounds like this skipped QA and went straight to production. This is what...

May 28, 2020 at 10:56 AM
  6. oplek

oplek posted a new thread.

Gold Candidate

No live stream today! I have a meeting and also a LOT to do! Testing a possible gold candidate now. I'll do an extra hour of preshow on...

Forum: General Discussion

May 28, 2020 at 6:20 AM
  7. oplek

oplek replied to the thread A new resource to provide incentive for PvP.

That's cool. Good luck gathering enough people who'll share that vision. My issue with posts, like the OP, is that if the discussion is...

May 25, 2020 at 2:34 PM
  8. oplek

oplek replied to the thread A new resource to provide incentive for PvP.

The incentive for PVP should be that it's fun.

May 25, 2020 at 12:41 PM
  9. oplek

oplek replied to the thread Getting killed by NPCs should cause ransoms.

An ongoing myth is that "risk vs reward" is a PVP-only concept. I'm glad to see not everything thinks that way. One thing I was...

May 25, 2020 at 8:57 AM