Osiris3's Recent Activity

1. Osiris3

Osiris3 replied to the thread [Verified] Casks cannot be placed as deco in basements.

I can't place mine in my basement either. They are just regular casks

Sep 25, 2020 at 10:26 AM
  2. Osiris3

Osiris3 liked majoria70's post in the thread Fishing Changes ...A little love please......

Also improve fishing loot. A nice message in a bottle to give a whole treasure map sometimes and pieces sometimes. Also message in a bottle could give a quest or clue to talk to someone. I am still wishing for krakens and fishing up sometimes a...

Sep 19, 2020 at 4:24 PM
  3. Osiris3

Osiris3 liked Charon's post in the thread 2 new skill for Consumables.

I'm trying to recall the last time I cooked anything other than bear/boar surprise, venison surprise, dragon stew and, when my ranged friends bugged me, grilled wyvern. The issue, IMO, is there's no reason to make anything else. Once you get to...

Sep 19, 2020 at 4:09 PM
  4. Osiris3

Osiris3 liked Cora Cuz'avich's post in the thread 2 new skill for Consumables.

Also, make the Int potion not stupid. Dex and Str can be made from relatively easily obtained components (corpion claws and bear heads) but Int requires a comparatively difficult-to-get item (lich skulls) to make.

Sep 19, 2020 at 4:07 PM
  5. Osiris3

Osiris3 liked kaeshiva's post in the thread 2 new skill for Consumables.

Focus on consumables - Most consumables' duration is so short (like stat potions, etc.) that its not worth using them. There are 4 or 5 foods that are economical/consistent to make and are useful. There are a couple of 'nice' foods that require...

Sep 19, 2020 at 4:06 PM
  6. Osiris3

Osiris3 liked kaeshiva's post in the thread 2 new skill for Consumables.

And if we got boar essence, we could sink soooo much gold out of the economy making massive subterranean pig farms that extend for miles!

Sep 19, 2020 at 4:03 PM
  7. Osiris3

Osiris3 liked Cora Cuz'avich's post in the thread 2 new skill for Consumables.

Yeah, the whole choice thing seems unnecessary. For one, the potions I use most often have no duration, so that's moot. Given the choice between a 6 hour food buff, or one that's still 4 hours but 20% stronger... that's a no-brainer. Its a false...

Sep 19, 2020 at 4:03 PM
  8. Osiris3

Osiris3 liked Barugon's post in the thread Customer communications.

I don't think anyone wants them to post about "every little passing comment". I think what most people want is a post about upcoming changes.

Sep 18, 2020
  9. Osiris3

Osiris3 liked kaeshiva's post in the thread Customer communications.

The choice of communication platform has long been a point of contention. We do see a lot of streams and tweets - which is great for people who have the time to watch hours of streams for nuggets of relevant information, or who subscribe to the...

Sep 18, 2020