Paladin Michael's Recent Activity

1. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael liked Alley Oop's post in the thread What is this, can we have it?.

do you mean the one to your left which is almost out of frame and covered by your chat window? yes, you can craft it, though i think...

Feb 23, 2020 at 3:08 PM
  2. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael replied to the thread At last, players improving the Dialog UI.

Was it mentioned only to be used for combat stuff? It is a scripting language and could be used for alot of things. For example: How...

Feb 23, 2020 at 3:07 PM
  3. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael replied to the thread Give me this painting in game.

Can't see it? Only [IMG]

Feb 23, 2020 at 2:17 PM
  4. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael liked Vladamir Begemot's post in the thread INK: would be nice if the NPCs didn't have their owners name under theirs.

Kind of breaks character, doesn't it?

Feb 23, 2020 at 2:16 PM
  5. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael replied to the thread At last, players improving the Dialog UI.

I don't know, if I should laugh or cry ... Well, if the arrow would be at least highlighted ... We will see, what lua will make...

Feb 23, 2020 at 2:16 PM
  6. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael liked Sannio's post in the thread [Submitted] ''Save the Isabella" quest "Train in a skill".

By the way, this is now issue #66366. (I'm working on it right now.)

Feb 23, 2020 at 12:49 PM
  7. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael liked Numa's post in the thread Mistrendur: Land Rush Guidance!.

This was a very smart move. There are so many ways this particular landrush could end in a (figurative) bloodbath and treating priority...

Feb 23, 2020 at 4:23 AM
  8. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael liked Elgarion's post in the thread Mistrendur: Land Rush Guidance!.

Already on QA there are some town markers showing, more will load in soon. I was able to run around, utilizing List Rostov's new map...

Feb 23, 2020 at 4:22 AM
  9. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael liked Elgarion's post in the thread Mistrendur: Land Rush Guidance!.

Cleaned up the chart, no need for colons now: All brackets begin AND end at Noon CDT Bracket 1: February 29 - March 3 Bracket...

Feb 23, 2020 at 4:22 AM
  10. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael liked Fister Magee's post in the thread Mistrendur: Land Rush Guidance!.

I kinda agree with the last two posts, tho I'm not a POT owner, so whatevs.

Feb 23, 2020 at 4:21 AM
  11. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael liked Schroedinger's cat lives's post in the thread Mistrendur: Land Rush Guidance!.

Is it really fair that an upgrade to overland reservation costing 1oo bucks or overland transfer costing $50 is given equal treatment...

12. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael liked Dyonisys's post in the thread Mistrendur: Land Rush Guidance!.

I would have expect new POT bought for ep2 to be prioritize before either upgrade or token transfert... i personnaly think this should...

13. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael liked K1000's post in the thread Mistrendur: Land Rush Guidance!.

I have to agree with this post. It makes sense that episode 2 Pot's get first pick.

Feb 23, 2020 at 4:20 AM
  14. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael replied to the thread Letters and notes (green letters) can't be placed in buildings ....

Yes, you're right, they can be placed separate ... unfortunately not in a container (because they are not tradeable). So placing them on...

Feb 22, 2020 at 2:52 PM
  15. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael posted a new thread.

Letters and notes (green letters) can't be placed in buildings ...

There are some letters (green colored), like: - From Hobart to Zorabeth --> only provides information, not exactly a required quest...

Forum: Player Test Environment (QA Server) Feedback

Feb 22, 2020 at 9:55 AM