1. Laamara
  2. deRoque
  3. jacksonacs
  4. Berek
  5. Lao Yang
  6. Vrunk Hrrk
Home Page:

Prince Guni

IF YOU WANT TO BUY OR SELL A PLEDGE PLEASE USE OUR WEBSITE AT: ANSHEX.COM Jun 23, 2016

Prince Guni was last seen:
Mar 2, 2019
    1. Warrior B'Patrick
      Warrior B'Patrick
      I just did my second trade with Prince Guni for lots in Celestis.It was a complicated trade that was made to seem effortless. I now have the spaces I have always wanted and highly recommend this trader.
    2. Brickbat
      Brickbat
      The team made a complicated transaction simple, delivered exactly as described. A credit to eBay...er. Shroud of the Avatar.
    3. Bayard
      Bayard
      Made a major purchase from Prince Guni and was totally satisfied with the purchase and the follow-on support. Highly recommend.
    4. Glantor Edge
      Glantor Edge
      A trustworthy gentleman, very pleasant trading with him. A+! Wish I can afford more lol
    5. Frederick Glasgow
      Frederick Glasgow
      A smooth transaction in selling Gold Crowns to Prince Guni
    6. Knightwolf
      Knightwolf
      Quick easy Trade! Thank you much!
    7. Prince Guni
      Prince Guni
      IF YOU WANT TO BUY OR SELL A PLEDGE PLEASE USE OUR WEBSITE AT: ANSHEX.COM
    8. Takaru Fogu
      Takaru Fogu
      Hi! I would like to sell my pledge. Can we talk?
    9. primae
      primae
      Hey, I know you're getting asked this a lot, but do you have anymore lower tier RFs? I'd love to get my hands on one.
    10. Duke Dariuss of Lys
      Duke Dariuss of Lys
      Thanks mate for your help, really appreciated! Fast, clear and i'm really glad to get the RF duke pledge :)
    11. Grave Dragon
      Grave Dragon
      Is your website up to date, is the Royal Founder Knight Marshal Account still available?
    12. RDouglas
      RDouglas
      Greetings, do you still have any low end RF's? Would be interested to obtain my own and upgrade to dev when able, as this one will be shared with Husband (pledge has more than one character slot)... Thank you/bow
    13. Prince Guni
      Prince Guni
      Aye, thank you. It is still early, but those who join now enjoy lot choosing priority vs those who come later :)
    14. Time Lord
      Time Lord
      I hope some of the people that follow me come and join your Liberty :)
      Your Friend, ~Time Lord~
  • About

Home Page:
    http://libertyguard.enjin.com/
    For BUYING or SELLING SotA pledges please visit our website ANSHEX.COM. You can get instant quotations there and file orders directly. This is usually much faster than messaging me here and absolutely safe.

[​IMG]

Interact

Signature

BUYING AND SELLING ROYAL FOUNDER / FOUNDER / BENEFACTOR PLEDGES