Trade Wind's Recent Activity

1. Trade Wind

Trade Wind liked Smegatron's post in the thread [Positive Feedback] R82 Pumpkin Harvesting and Trophies.

My biggest was a 2.05!

Sep 25, 2020 at 1:36 PM
  2. Trade Wind

Trade Wind liked Cora Cuz'avich's post in the thread Current Food Buffs and The Channel System.

You can still get table wine from innkeepers for cooking. I suppose there is probably some point at which making it from scratch covers the initial cost of the casks, but given the time sink of growing and then brewing, it's just easier to buy wine.

Sep 25, 2020 at 9:20 AM
  3. Trade Wind

Trade Wind liked Elgarion's post in the thread [Positive Feedback] R82 Pumpkin Harvesting and Trophies.

Thank you for the extensive test! :) Expect some dev and community contests in the future :) Just a hint -- they grow better in the fall ;) A little secret that Bzus revealed in chat the other day. How large a pumpkin did you get so far?

Sep 25, 2020 at 9:16 AM
  4. Trade Wind

Trade Wind liked Smegatron's post in the thread [Positive Feedback] R82 Pumpkin Harvesting and Trophies.

I just wanted to let you know that I found the pumpkin harvesting to be working and saw the new Pumpkin Trophies dropping. I have a lot with 1309 planting spots. All were planted with pumpkin seeds, and all were watered all four times. I...

Sep 25, 2020 at 4:08 AM
  5. Trade Wind

Trade Wind liked Barugon's post in the thread Single row planters.

I know that this has been asked for many times before but I have to ask again. Please add single row planting beds, 2x1, 4x1, 6x1, etc.

Sep 25, 2020 at 4:06 AM
  6. Trade Wind

Trade Wind liked Wilfred's post in the thread Please turn off Plant Collision when Batch Watering and Harvesting.

When trying to batch harvest cotton plants or batch water almost full grown cotton plants, the area selection circle jumps around between plants. So it is really hard to make small adjustments to the area I want to target. Please turn off plant...

Sep 25, 2020 at 4:06 AM
  7. Trade Wind

Trade Wind liked Elrond's post in the thread Current Food Buffs and The Channel System.

Chris - The rare fishies need to give more meat ...If i butcher a pleisosaurus and can only make 2 foods ..im gonna have a heart attack .

Sep 23, 2020 at 6:30 PM
  8. Trade Wind

Trade Wind liked majoria70's post in the thread Alcohol buff screen shots @ Build 1069.

Again alcohol should not be just for drinking but added as an ingredient to more cooking and alchemy recipes to make brewing more viable. @Chris @Elgarion

Sep 23, 2020 at 9:07 AM
  9. Trade Wind

Trade Wind liked Chris's post in the thread Current Food Buffs and The Channel System.

Also, lots of reasons for the changes but one of the big ones is giving players choices. While far from perfect, I believe I did get quite a few different build options in there and this can be another place where players can work to optimize...

Sep 23, 2020 at 9:03 AM
  10. Trade Wind

Trade Wind liked King Robert's post in the thread CRAFTERS TOWN - Elrond Armors & Weapons Shop -- NEW-- OBSIDIAN PLATE ARMOR --.

Amazing Wands great prices this crafter is the real deal

Sep 23, 2020 at 7:08 AM
  11. Trade Wind

Trade Wind liked vrillx's post in the thread CRAFTERS TOWN - Elrond Armors & Weapons Shop -- NEW-- OBSIDIAN PLATE ARMOR --.

All items listed in CRAFTERS TOWN . 21.08.2020 Restocked - Obsidian Plate Armor and Carapacian [IMG] [IMG] ------------------------------------------------------------------ [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]...

Sep 23, 2020 at 7:07 AM
  12. Trade Wind

Trade Wind liked Elrond's post in the thread Current Food Buffs and The Channel System.

For those unfamiliar with the channel system Max channel = 6 points Food types use 1,2 or 3 points . Current Buffs for Foods sorted by the number of points they use. Probably missed alot of them especially the high lvl ones (lack of meat ) so...

Sep 23, 2020 at 7:05 AM
  13. Trade Wind

Trade Wind liked Browncoat Jayson's post in the thread Crafting Wishlist - Underutilized Ingredients.

Animal Bone - Only used to create Beef Stock. Aortic Thombus - Unused Black Cutworm - Unused Cinnamon Bark - Used in a couple breaks, couple pies, Daemon Tea, and Dyes, but should have much more use in cooking Corpse Wax - Reagent, and used...

Sep 22, 2020 at 3:42 PM
  14. Trade Wind

Trade Wind liked Alley Oop's post in the thread Crafting Wishlist - Underutilized Ingredients.

there IS bone artwork, but not tied to the crafting object. these could easily be made deco.

15. Trade Wind

Trade Wind liked Alley Oop's post in the thread Crafting Wishlist - Underutilized Ingredients.

no use currently for any of these: vanilla bean - on produce merchants corn - growable and on produce merchants mustard seeds - not sure currently, i got some from a pledge supply bundle ginger root - previously from cornucopia, not dropping...