Ragnarr Lodbrok's Recent Activity

1. Ragnarr Lodbrok

Ragnarr Lodbrok liked Numa's post in the thread Episode 2: POT Spreadsheet ???.

Personally, a dead POT should be represented by a ruined village on the overland map.

Feb 18, 2020 at 4:49 PM
  2. Ragnarr Lodbrok

Ragnarr Lodbrok liked Vladamir Begemot's post in the thread Episode 2: POT Spreadsheet ???.

I always thought it would be cool to have different themes. Ragnarr could have viking buildings as his. And the platforms didn't make...

3. Ragnarr Lodbrok

Ragnarr Lodbrok liked Parson Barr's post in the thread Episode 2: POT Spreadsheet ???.

Or make it invisible until the governor logs in again, as long as people do not live in it. If people live in it they probably need it...

4. Ragnarr Lodbrok

Ragnarr Lodbrok liked Parson Barr's post in the thread Episode 2: POT Spreadsheet ???.

This!

5. Ragnarr Lodbrok

Ragnarr Lodbrok replied to the thread Episode 2: POT Spreadsheet ???.

There are so many variables to possibly use to come up with a spread sheet for Order of Placement. My puny Viking thoughts are for those...

Feb 18, 2020 at 9:11 AM
  6. Ragnarr Lodbrok

Ragnarr Lodbrok liked Elgarion's post in the thread Episode 2: POT Spreadsheet ???.

Definitely coming in R74, the map is something Chris has been working on a LOT the past week. The process and sequence for selection...

Feb 18, 2020 at 9:01 AM
  7. Ragnarr Lodbrok

Ragnarr Lodbrok posted a new thread.

The new over world is looking great! Great work Dev Team!

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Forum: General Discussion

Feb 18, 2020 at 8:57 AM
  8. Ragnarr Lodbrok

Ragnarr Lodbrok liked Ancestor Enoch's post in the thread How much PvP risk should we have?.

I was talking to some guild mates a few nights ago and we were talking about pvp rewards vs xp vs loot. One of the better ideas that...

Feb 18, 2020 at 8:49 AM
  9. Ragnarr Lodbrok

Ragnarr Lodbrok replied to the thread mistrendur - pink squares - birds?.

[IMG] Yes those are pink birds, I could see some black ones and pink as well :) Intel(R) Core™ I7-9700 CPU @ 3.00Hz Installed Memory...

Feb 18, 2020 at 8:36 AM
  10. Ragnarr Lodbrok

Ragnarr Lodbrok replied to the thread mistrendur - pink texture.

[IMG] Waterfall on middle island. Intel(R) Core™ I7-9700 CPU @ 3.00Hz Installed Memory (RAM) 32.0 G (31.9 GB usable) System Type:...

Feb 18, 2020 at 8:32 AM
  11. Ragnarr Lodbrok

Ragnarr Lodbrok liked Alley Oop's post in the thread mistrendur - pink squares - birds?.

02/17/2020 11:44 Title: mistendur - pink squares - birds? Reproduction Rate: 1/? Blocker? no Details: [IMG] Steps to Reproduce: User...

Feb 18, 2020 at 8:29 AM