Ravalox's Recent Activity

1. Ravalox

Ravalox replied to the thread [Submitted 67967] Vale St. Julie has no governor.

Issue# 67967 created.

Oct 25, 2020 at 12:23 AM
  2. Ravalox

Ravalox replied to the thread [Submitted 67965] Nightmare went missing after zoning.

Greetings! I have looked into your issue and found the logs from the 22nd show that the Nightmare whistle was moved from one container to another. I noted that you received another in the mail today and have that equipped. I do see that you...

Oct 24, 2020 at 10:18 PM
  3. Ravalox

Ravalox posted a new thread.

Player Dungeons ... A plan of attack

Greetings! When I first joined the team, I was to be Ravalox the Dungeoneer, and I would design and arrange dungeons as one of my primary tasks. As part of this I was going to be working on creating and fixing the Player Made Dungeon rooms and...

Forum: Feedback and Bug Reports (Live Server)

Oct 23, 2020 at 5:29 AM
  4. Ravalox

Ravalox posted a new thread.

New Bug Brigade Bug Moderator

We have added a new Bug Moderator to the team. Please welcome Echondas as our newest Bug Moderator! Adding Echondas to the team will greatly enhance the Bug Moderators' efforts as we clear up the bug intake backlog. With the Dev team's focus...

Forum: Feedback and Bug Reports (Live Server)

Oct 23, 2020 at 4:50 AM
  5. Ravalox

Ravalox replied to the thread [Patch Pending 67960] Air Warding's description says it increases Lunar resistance..

We got Earth and we got Wind ... Korben, my man! I ain't got no fire! Skill description needs to be updated to refer to the Air tree. Issue# 67960 created.

Oct 22, 2020 at 8:26 PM
  6. Ravalox

Ravalox replied to the thread Not a Bug, but a Warning for QA Testers.

Great point! For those who want to login and test things even if only for themselves periodically, it makes sense to make sure that if your lots on Live are close to falling, you should be sure to check them on QA too. Please note that the QA...

Oct 21, 2020 at 8:26 PM
  7. Ravalox

Ravalox liked Birko's post in the thread Not a Bug, but a Warning for QA Testers.

I just lost my water village home on QA and associated dungeon. My bank is now seriously maxed out. Everything is working as intended, but please remember to pay your rent on the QA server.

Oct 21, 2020 at 8:22 PM
  8. Ravalox

Ravalox liked Alley Oop's post in the thread Add all POTS to Zone scroll.

::ahem::

Oct 20, 2020 at 7:23 PM
  9. Ravalox

Ravalox liked Rinaldi's post in the thread [Fixed 67882] No footsteps/hoofsteps SFX while riding a mount.

Hoof beats sounds are present in patch 1805.

Oct 19, 2020 at 9:38 PM
  10. Ravalox

Ravalox replied to the thread Horse/Unicorn Feedback Thread (from Testing Directive).

The Master Tactics Trainer (Corsten) in Desolis can teach you the skills.

Oct 19, 2020 at 9:33 PM
  11. Ravalox

Ravalox replied to the thread [Needs More Info] Installation of patch fails, forcing complete game download.

Has anyone had this issue occur recently? If so we need the information from here: https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/submitted-installation-of-patch-fails-forcing-complete-game-download.162361/#post-1286695 I have not...

Oct 19, 2020 at 6:03 PM
  12. Ravalox

Ravalox replied to the thread [Fixed] Horses cannot get past Central Brittany.

Let's see if this still occurs after the Overworld bridge fix is in (QA build is uploading now) The bridge fix wasn't related to the bridges themselves, but the mount's collision. This has been adjusted for the overworld, and may correct this...

Oct 19, 2020 at 4:35 PM
  13. Ravalox

Ravalox replied to the thread QA Testing Directive: Horse Mounts!.

With the next QA build (pending) There should be Mount Skills to learn on the Tactics Trainer. Fixes this pass: * Character Speed Buffs while mounted will no longer work (skills to enhance the mount's speed will be learned at a trainer in a...

Oct 19, 2020 at 4:18 PM
  14. Ravalox

Ravalox replied to the thread [Submitted 67918] using mount on overworld does not mount, only shows vfx.

Hmm, ok. Let's see what happens after the issue's been worked with the reproduction steps. May be a different symptom set that will be fixed by the same changes.

Oct 19, 2020 at 11:32 AM
  15. Ravalox

Ravalox replied to the thread For the daily message on QA, add the hyperlink to the post.

Corrected this on the QA server ... Both the Bug Brigade Article and the Testing Directives should display as links correctly now.

Oct 19, 2020 at 1:26 AM