Redhammer's Recent Activity

1. Redhammer

Redhammer replied to the thread Fishing Cloak/ Bait Recovery.

Can I interject here...some of you are making very valid points...some, not so much... I think a good way to resolve this would be to...

Jun 6, 2020 at 2:48 AM
  2. Redhammer

Redhammer liked Flair's post in the thread Fish Finder Contest.

i won the contest and i had no idea there was a cloak until the contest was over.... and if it was such an advantage why am i not...

Jun 6, 2020 at 1:54 AM
  3. Redhammer

Redhammer liked Phamyns's post in the thread Fishing Cloak/ Bait Recovery.

130 in Bait Recovery + Legendary Pax Ring + Devotional = 100% Bait Recovery, Imaging That UNLIMITED HEAVY GEM LURES!!

Jun 5, 2020 at 11:20 PM
  4. Redhammer

Redhammer liked Chris's post in the thread Fishing Cloak/ Bait Recovery.

Wrote up a big explanation but decided to save it for the Friday stream. Here is the short version: I've never rejected a special item...

Jun 5, 2020 at 11:18 PM
  5. Redhammer

Redhammer liked Alley Oop's post in the thread Fishing Cloak/ Bait Recovery.

okay, full bait recovery is attainable by everyone.

Jun 5, 2020 at 11:16 PM
  6. Redhammer

Redhammer liked Alley Oop's post in the thread Fishing Cloak/ Bait Recovery.

not joking. i have 60 million in the skill. i don't need the cloak.

Jun 5, 2020 at 11:15 PM
  7. Redhammer

Redhammer liked Church's post in the thread WTS Founder Keep Deed 210K COTO.

PM Offers, please. Thank you.

Jun 1, 2020 at 4:14 PM
  8. Redhammer

Redhammer liked Elgarion's post in the thread Catnip Games Weekly Fishing Tourney (Friday Noon to Friday Noon).

No idea -- best to pay your taxes :P I'd like them to be non-stackable but I got a little push back. I'll ask again soon :)

May 31, 2020 at 9:27 AM