Redhammer's Recent Activity

1. Redhammer
  2. Redhammer

Redhammer replied to the thread What's wrong with this game?.

I am not normally one to "wish" for things that my game lacks, I try to focus on what I like about the game, but I have to admit it...

Nov 10, 2019 at 9:28 PM
  3. Redhammer

Redhammer liked KindredFrenzy's post in the thread New Arrival Experience and the Outlander Welcome Center.

I Somehow acquired a POT lot deed . its the smallest one, but there are spots available in OWC. I am a new resident there now! There is...

Nov 10, 2019 at 1:18 AM
  4. Redhammer

Redhammer liked Bayard's post in the thread New Arrival Experience and the Outlander Welcome Center.

Bear with me dear readers, as I share my newcomer experience to provide background on the creation of the Outlander Welcome Center...

Nov 10, 2019 at 1:05 AM
  5. Redhammer

Redhammer liked Duke William of Serenite's post in the thread New Arrival Experience and the Outlander Welcome Center.

Bravo!! Love it!

Nov 10, 2019 at 1:05 AM
  6. Redhammer

Redhammer liked Nytingale's post in the thread New Arrival Experience and the Outlander Welcome Center.

(Heart warmed chuckles) New comer! Read this this morning after my experienced adventure in game. Being a well hardened gamer with...

Nov 10, 2019 at 1:04 AM
  7. Redhammer

Redhammer liked Sentinel2's post in the thread What's wrong with this game?.

While I still play SOTA, I've decided to broaden my MMO exposure. $10 sale for Elder Scrolls Online. Starting out as a total noob,...

Nov 9, 2019 at 3:08 PM