Rinaldi's Recent Activity

1. Rinaldi

Rinaldi posted a new thread.

Northwood - this patch of water has the old oil-slick appearance

09/24/2018 18:52 Title: Northwood - this patch of water has the old oil-slick appearance Reproduction Rate: 100% Blocker? no Details:...

Forum: World Building, Scenes, Environment, & Overworld

Sep 24, 2018 at 8:54 PM
  2. Rinaldi

Rinaldi liked sappersteel76's post in the thread Earth Magic, Torpor "Thorns" Specialization.

@Atos and Team, Greetings Portalarium! I have been giving thought to Earth Magic and how we could further balance its...

Sep 24, 2018 at 1:11 AM
  3. Rinaldi

Rinaldi replied to the thread Easter Eggs & Real World References (Spoilers!).

Real World Reference to Star Trek The Next Generation - "Ugly Bags of Mostly Water" In Lost Vale [SPOILER]

Sep 23, 2018 at 12:00 PM
  4. Rinaldi

Lost Vale - stair not solid in this area

09/23/2018 09:14 Title: Lost Vale - stair not solid in this area Reproduction Rate: 100% Blocker? no Details: immediately above this...

Sep 23, 2018 at 11:15 AM
  5. Rinaldi

[Known] Blood river outskirts - z-fighting in wooden fence

09/21/2018 23:29 Title: Blood river outskirts - z-fighting in wooden fence Reproduction Rate: 100% Blocker? no Details: midway up the...

Sep 22, 2018 at 1:30 AM
  6. Rinaldi

Rinaldi liked unicornslady's post in the thread My song of the day. What's yours?.

One more from my friend! :) [MEDIA]

Sep 21, 2018 at 5:34 PM
  7. Rinaldi

Rinaldi liked Mugly Wumple's post in the thread My song of the day. What's yours?.

Zydeco [MEDIA]

Sep 21, 2018 at 5:33 PM
  8. Rinaldi

Blood river forest - cannot escape pit with wooden spikes

09/21/2018 15:08 Title: Blood river forest - cannot escape pit with wooden spikes Reproduction Rate: 1/1 Blocker? yes Details:...

Sep 21, 2018 at 5:09 PM
  9. Rinaldi

Rinaldi liked majoria70's post in the thread New player looking for guild.

Welcome again @hackerssuck. If you are in game. I would be happy to give you a bit of a tour and chat. I am Majoria.

Sep 19, 2018 at 8:17 PM
  10. Rinaldi

Rinaldi liked Lesni's post in the thread New player looking for guild.

Greetings and welcome @hackerssuck I am in game as Lesni and if you send a friend request I will show you around also. There are lots of...

Sep 19, 2018 at 8:17 PM
  11. Rinaldi

Rinaldi liked Vladamir Begemot's post in the thread Just the little things... QOL.

I agree but here's some comments: I think Chris said that they are just going to redo the whole map system and you'll have them...

Sep 17, 2018
  12. Rinaldi

Rinaldi replied to the thread My song of the day. What's yours?.

This tune was chiming in my mind today. In the video below, it is being played on a Kobold music machine :D [MEDIA]

Sep 16, 2018
  13. Rinaldi

Rinaldi liked Fruck's post in the thread Obsidian Trials - Revitalization.

I will preface this with I love the Obsidian Trials (OT), the map is fantastic and the work put in by many shows. The only major problem...

Sep 12, 2018
  14. Rinaldi

The Rise - z-fight in floor

09/11/2018 18:47 Title: The Rise - z-fight in floor Reproduction Rate: 100% Blocker? no Details: look at garbage on floor at this...

Sep 11, 2018
  15. Rinaldi

Rinaldi liked Rentier's post in the thread Upper Tears - floating board.

sidenote: @Rinaldi you seem to lay down very often - do you have a sleep-problem? ;) :P

Sep 11, 2018