Rinaldi's Recent Activity

1. Rinaldi

Rinaldi posted a new thread.

Paenmawr island - stuck spot in cliffs above the cove

4/21/2018 8:19 AM Title: Paenmawr island - stuck spot in cliffs above the cove Reproduction Rate: 1/1 Blocker? yes Details: jumped onto...

Forum: World Building, Scenes, Environment, & Overworld

Apr 21, 2018 at 10:20 AM
  2. Rinaldi

Penmawr island - rock not solid

4/21/2018 8:11 AM Title: Penmawr island - rock not solid Reproduction Rate: 100% Blocker? no Details: see pic Steps to Reproduce: none...

Apr 21, 2018 at 10:13 AM
  3. Rinaldi

Rinaldi liked Browncoat Jayson's post in the thread Fauns in challenge dungeon.

Maybe this could be used in some other scenes, as a "Obsidian Faun". Just need to take away their "save me" barks during combat.

Apr 19, 2018 at 10:24 PM
  4. Rinaldi

Rinaldi liked Elnoth's post in the thread Fauns in challenge dungeon.

It always bothered me that you needed to kill the fauns in the challenge dungeon to progress, and it is the same in the new challenge...

Apr 19, 2018 at 10:23 PM
  5. Rinaldi

Rinaldi replied to the thread [Responded] Can't jump when you hit any obstacles.

I have had this same issue for years, it occurs in many zones, and with many different types of terrain/obstacles.

Apr 19, 2018 at 4:47 AM
  6. Rinaldi

[Known] Tenebris Harbor - ocean is incomplete in harbor

4/19/2018 12:46 AM Title: Tenebris Harbor - ocean is incomplete Reproduction Rate: 100% Blocker? no Details: see pics Steps to...

Apr 19, 2018 at 2:48 AM
  7. Rinaldi

Rinaldi liked Sir Aular Glorthalion's post in the thread Solutions to Puzzles & Treasure Hunts (Spoilers!).

Write up of how to solve the puzzle (with explanation) here: [SPOILER]

Apr 18, 2018 at 7:49 PM
  8. Rinaldi

Rinaldi replied to the thread Geforce Experience Not Working.

I think Gforce experience only detects games that have a custom Gforce driver (Gforce creates drivers that optimize graphics card...

Apr 16, 2018 at 1:41 AM