Rinaldi's Recent Activity

1. Rinaldi

Rinaldi posted a new thread.

[Known] Fracture gem - does not work, "no recipe found"

12/13/2018 09:13 Title: Fracture gem - does not work, "no recipe found" Reproduction Rate: 100% Blocker? no Details: see pic, i have the...

Forum: Crafting, Harvesting, Salvage, & Agriculture

Dec 13, 2018 at 11:16 AM
  2. Rinaldi

Rinaldi replied to the thread Fishing - I do not see my own reel-in animation.

For me, This issue is still present in patch 783

Dec 12, 2018 at 12:55 PM
  3. Rinaldi

Growth potion - can swim above water (& in air) when enlarged with potion

12/12/2018 10:37 Title: Growth potion - can swim above water (& in air) when enlarged with potion Reproduction Rate: 100% Blocker? no...

Forum: Combat, Skills, & Magic

Dec 12, 2018 at 12:41 PM
  4. Rinaldi

Shrink Potion - can swim under water when shrunk with potion

12/12/2018 10:29 Title: Shrink Potion - can swim under water when shrunk with potion Reproduction Rate: 100% Blocker? no Details: avatar...

Forum: Combat, Skills, & Magic

Dec 12, 2018 at 12:33 PM
  5. Rinaldi

Rinaldi replied to the thread The new store potions!.

I cannot right-click and then dismiss the effects. So far, changing zones does not dismiss the potion effects either (although i think...

Dec 12, 2018 at 9:12 AM
  6. Rinaldi

Rinaldi replied to the thread The new store potions!.

For me, The creepy dolly had no effect when I equipped it after I drank the shrink potion (the shrinking is not additive in this case),...

Dec 11, 2018 at 11:46 PM
  7. Rinaldi

Rinaldi liked Mishikal's post in the thread My thoughts on getting players to return.

I'm honestly not sure what would get me to return to playing SOTA. The respec book wouldn't do it, since I didn't stop playing because...

Dec 11, 2018 at 10:46 PM
  8. Rinaldi

Rinaldi liked Humbert_Humbert's post in the thread My thoughts on getting players to return.

Already down 16% of the 34% population boost we received from free to play last month. I wouldn't even mess with episode two until...

9. Rinaldi

Rinaldi liked Paulie Walnuts's post in the thread My thoughts on getting players to return.

I would say primary focus on quest/story, polish all of the zones out for early to mid to late game content progression and design. Get...

10. Rinaldi

Rinaldi liked bloodydragon's post in the thread My thoughts on getting players to return.

This kind of attitude isn't going to entice people back. It is driving people away. These guys are both supporters and give good advice...

Dec 11, 2018 at 10:45 PM
  11. Rinaldi

Rinaldi liked Weins201's post in the thread R61 Fishing Please work the skillz to completion before considering Live Publish.

If this can not be worked out please just do not launch it. Skills they need to be training individually; Fresh water fish in Fresh....

Dec 11, 2018 at 12:12 PM
  12. Rinaldi

Rinaldi liked Mal Hari's post in the thread Jade Dragons 4th annual New Years Eve Party.

Please come join us for our 4th Annual New Years Eve Party. With Avatar Radio and DJ Amber Okhan. [IMG] We look forward to seeing...

Dec 11, 2018 at 9:38 AM
  13. Rinaldi

Rinaldi liked Mac2's post in the thread My thoughts on getting players to return.

There was talk about making a resistance skill, instead of needing to level up magic skills for attunement to get resistance. I would...

Dec 11, 2018 at 9:02 AM
  14. Rinaldi

Rinaldi liked Pounce's post in the thread My thoughts on getting players to return.

I fear for me to return there would have to be content beside pvp, a functioning economy and less grind in crafting (skill games instead...

15. Rinaldi

Rinaldi liked majoria70's post in the thread My thoughts on getting players to return.

This is a great topic and I don't necessarily agree with the OP for all players to return would be the same. Since there isn't really a...