4. Time Lord
  5. Johnny Black
  6. Skalex

Robby

Robby was last seen:
May 4, 2019
    1. Time Lord
      Time Lord
      I've read some of your posts in the last few weeks and I like the way you say what's on your mind in a well thought out way. No matter what side of rhetoric you're on, keep it up :) Brother (: I'll be following you'
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Time Lord
        Time Lord
        I'm not interested in PvP unless the battle has at least 100 players. all my chrs are stealth. #1Archer.#2Mage#3lock picker#4 miner#5 non stealth fighter. I think fishing is way cool but haven't the chr to do it with
        Jan 31, 2014
      3. Robby
        Robby
        Yea.. and now boats are sinkable! So that makes fishing kinda tough now, But I dont care! Im glad we got pirating in the game now. =P Im having trouble with the client. I dont have it up to date and if I even click buy on a shipwright it crashes.
        Jan 31, 2014
      4. Robby
        Robby
        Ive also been trying to get a group together that would like to go on mining raids. Were you grab a few miners, and a few characters to guard the miners and pool the resources or something. The BOD's I get always suck! Be cool to use this concept on fishing at sea. Fending off pirates who try to gank ya while you go for your MIB treasure.
        Jan 31, 2014
  • About