Rowell's Recent Activity

1. Rowell

Rowell posted a new thread.

[Suggestion for Ep.2 Stretch Goal] Hirelings/Workers

Wouldn't it be nice to hire a lumberjack to go out each day and gather some wood for you? Or a trapper gathering some skins? How about...

Forum: Wishlist Requests

Nov 18, 2018 at 1:12 PM
  2. Rowell

Rowell replied to the thread too many patterns from salavging.

I'm getting way too many useless patterns, and not enough metal scrap. If I wanted to carefully deconstruct a piece of armor, I would...

Nov 17, 2018 at 10:22 AM
  3. Rowell

Rowell replied to the thread Re: Player Feedback on R60 Change: Being Fully Encumbered Will Block Loot & Trade.

Big solution to the problem....When you open up a crafting table, it looks at all your containers and your bank as a source of materials...

Nov 14, 2018 at 9:00 AM
  4. Rowell

Rowell liked istyrl's post in the thread Re: Player Feedback on R60 Change: Being Fully Encumbered Will Block Loot & Trade.

penalizing 99.9% of a community for 0.1% (?) abusing the system is definitely not fair. If some people abuse it, why not sending them a...

Nov 14, 2018 at 8:57 AM
  5. Rowell

Rowell liked Aartemis's post in the thread Player Dungeons: Mine Parts should have ore nodes.

Not sure of the best way to implement to avoid over-saturation, but any mine hall, room, etc should have an option to be flagged for ore...

Nov 12, 2018
  6. Rowell

Rowell replied to the thread EP. 2 Strecth Goals.

Episode 2 Stretch Goal : Hirelings / Employers ... to gather resources for you. Pay them to do some mining for you, or wood...

Nov 12, 2018