1. Time Lord

Followers 2

1. Time Lord
  2. Berek
Birthday:
Nov 17, 1966 (Age: 53)

SabeSr

Avatar, Male, 53, from Paradise, Florida

LOL he just wants to see when I get rude in forums to ban me, I was banned last year for insulting the dev's I'll tone it down and be nicer May 21, 2016

SabeSr was last seen:
Jul 29, 2020
    1. SabeSr
      SabeSr
      LOL he just wants to see when I get rude in forums to ban me, I was banned last year for insulting the dev's I'll tone it down and be nicer
      1. Time Lord likes this.
      2. Time Lord
        Time Lord
        Yep, I don't think anyone's been a good posting member unless they've been banned at least once :) I think I'm still holding my own at 2... I think some of your better ideas are off the edge, which is hard to find around here and good to enjoy! There's a southern boy in your words I can relate to. Quote SabeSr "Never let anyone tell you it can't be done"... indeed my friend, indeed!
        May 24, 2016
    2. Time Lord
      Time Lord
      First Berek and now me? You're developing a Cult following ;)
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 17, 1966 (Age: 53)
    Windows 10 64 bit
    EVGA 650i Ultra
    Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E5200 @ 2.50GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.5GHz
    8192 MB RAM
    DirectX 12
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770

Signature

Insert sarcasm here ---->>>

It's not so much what or how I say it as it is what you hear and how you take it that matters.

"NOTICE: This thread post contains either words, phrases, or graphics that are strong in language and context."

Brekken Bay resident. Across from Criers corner. Stop in and say hello... plenty of lots still available in town just north of Brittany. "Anzar Batorn"... feel free to add me in game.