Scooby Doo's Recent Activity

1. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo replied to the thread Hello.

G'day Kang, Welcome!!

Dec 5, 2019 at 3:55 AM
  2. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo replied to the thread Lights turn pink.

and again today :-( [IMG]

Dec 3, 2019 at 11:10 PM
  3. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo liked Titania Xylia's post in the thread Shroudoftheavatar.net gone?.

sota.net is back up. Thanks to everyone that pointed it out. I've been really busy and not watching the site as closely, as I should.

Dec 3, 2019 at 10:43 PM
  4. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo liked Alleine Dragonfyre's post in the thread Shroudoftheavatar.net gone?.

I'd just like to say THANK YOU for providing this useful and almost essential tool for us to use @Titania Xylia Whenever someone asks...

Dec 3, 2019 at 10:43 PM
  5. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo liked Peg's post in the thread Black Sails, The New Dawn.

Peg was always one to get into compromising situations. From the deck of The Tempest he could see some lights on the nearby hill. The...

Dec 3, 2019 at 4:09 AM
  6. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo liked Peg's post in the thread Black Sails, The New Dawn.

From the crows nest on The Tempest I noticed a stranger approaching the village. He was descending from the mountain behind the castle...

7. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo liked Arkah EMPstrike's post in the thread Black Sails, The New Dawn.

After rolling downhill for what seemed like an eternity, Arkah landed just short of a volcanic vent spewing super heated gas from its...

8. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo replied to the thread Lights turn pink.

@Chris [IMG]

Dec 3, 2019 at 12:04 AM
  9. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo liked krakenvarados's post in the thread open/PvP Ruined Keep with aetheric troll boss?.

like the title, what you think about it? at moment ruined keep is only accesible in pvt mode

Dec 2, 2019 at 5:43 AM
  10. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo liked Elrond's post in the thread For Crafters Town Residents.

I understand ....like i said ingame ..wish pot owners had better tools to quickly communicate with their residents fast . As for the...

Dec 1, 2019 at 9:13 PM