Senash Kasigal's Recent Activity

1. Senash Kasigal

Senash Kasigal liked Elrond's post in the thread Q2 2019 Schedule Update.

@DarkStarr The crafting economy is pretty much dead . None is buying gear anymore , very few still make gear ... When is this feature...

May 19, 2019 at 2:07 AM
  2. Senash Kasigal

Senash Kasigal liked DarkStarr's post in the thread 5/17 Crown Shop Updates.

Added to Hometown. It is a rework of the Twin Spires home. It is not the Twin Spires home which was an exclusive pledge reward and...

May 17, 2019 at 2:54 PM
  3. Senash Kasigal

Senash Kasigal liked Flientje Vantmeeden's post in the thread UPDATED: Player Deco Contest! GO!!!!.

A big THANK YOU, to the players who voted for my candy shop, and to the devs for this funny event, their generosity and of course for...

May 17, 2019 at 4:15 AM
  4. Senash Kasigal

Senash Kasigal liked Chrystoph Reis's post in the thread Ornate Dual Wax Cylinder Phonograph showing pink textures.

04/29/2019 15:05 Title: Ornate Dual Wax Cylinder Phonograph showing pink textures Reproduction Rate: 100% Blocker? No Details: Steps to...

May 16, 2019 at 2:48 PM
  5. Senash Kasigal

Senash Kasigal replied to the thread Ornate Dual Wax Cylinder Phonograph showing pink textures.

[IMG]

May 16, 2019 at 2:48 PM
  6. Senash Kasigal

Senash Kasigal liked DarkStarr's post in the thread UPDATED: Player Deco Contest! GO!!!!.

The Mount Midir Deco Contest Finals last week was incredible! There were so many creative entries! Here are the final standings:...

May 15, 2019 at 12:38 PM
  7. Senash Kasigal

Senash Kasigal liked Toadster's post in the thread Global sales system - from Chris's stream.

Please just a global search.... that shows me all vendors in the world and where they are located.

May 13, 2019 at 6:59 AM
  8. Senash Kasigal

Senash Kasigal liked Scottie's post in the thread Construction Decoration Set! (as promised from the R60 Livestream).

OK! I have fixed it such that now, these 8 divider and bulletin board objects will accept other "hang-able" objects being hung on their...

May 13, 2019 at 6:57 AM