Sentinel2's Recent Activity

1. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 replied to the thread Robbing Vendors.

Would this extend to stealing from NPC vendors as well? You are buying from them and decide to give yourself a five finger discount to...

Aug 19, 2019 at 5:11 PM
  2. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 liked Wickedly's post in the thread Looking for a Guild.

High, I am new to this game, have played a few. Looking for a guild ...It was suggested I say a little bit about myself. I have a...

Aug 19, 2019 at 9:54 AM
  3. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 liked Gravidy's post in the thread My latest developer challenge! *now with financial incentives*!!!.

Extremely well said @Jack SinAssist. Also, WTF are teleport to zone scrolls doing in the crown store @DarkStarr ? The crown store is...

Aug 16, 2019 at 1:54 PM
  4. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 liked Lazarus Long's post in the thread My latest developer challenge! *now with financial incentives*!!!.

Ok so... I really wasn't going to chime in here but just address it on Lunch but too much to say and I need notes . While I can agree...

Aug 16, 2019 at 1:54 PM
  5. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 liked Scottie's post in the thread Still unable to place deco on castle walls.

Hey there! Yes, it's still on my list of things I'd like to accomplish. I'm only able to do a bit of work for Portalarium one day a...

Aug 16, 2019 at 1:51 PM
  6. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 liked DarkStarr's post in the thread 8/16 Crown Shop Updates.

[IMG] Greetings Avatars, The Crown Shop has some great updates this week including ! The Vault also has a new round of Elven items...

Aug 16, 2019 at 1:51 PM
  7. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 liked Chris's post in the thread My latest developer challenge! *now with financial incentives*!!!.

Hi, just a heads up that I know you guys think that all devs should play the game but most won't and never will. I've worked with more...

Aug 15, 2019 at 10:21 AM
  8. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 liked Elrond's post in the thread My latest developer challenge! *now with financial incentives*!!!.

Crafting is a huge time sink assuming you have the resources at hand..turning them into finished products = countless hours spent to...

Aug 15, 2019 at 10:20 AM
  9. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 liked that_shawn_guy's post in the thread My latest developer challenge! *now with financial incentives*!!!.

Hell, I'd send $100 directly to the first dev that completes just one of the four main quest lines on stream. Standard client, fresh...

Aug 15, 2019 at 10:20 AM
  10. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 liked Kaffien's post in the thread My latest developer challenge! *now with financial incentives*!!!.

I will do the same. Tired of being ignored.

Aug 15, 2019 at 10:17 AM
  11. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 liked Jack SinAssist's post in the thread My latest developer challenge! *now with financial incentives*!!!.

My last developer challenge was related to crafting and has only been partially completed by @Chris. That challenge was for any...

Aug 15, 2019 at 10:17 AM
  12. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 liked majoria70's post in the thread No Q3 schedule post. Is there a plan?.

Well hello. Checkin in again? Did you make it in game to know more about the game at this point to speak from that? If not then blinders...

Aug 13, 2019
  13. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 liked Feeyo's post in the thread Episode 2 Info?.

I for one do not watch his streams, because for one. I have better things to do with my time. Like work, be with my family and sometimes...

Aug 13, 2019
  14. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 liked Alleine Dragonfyre's post in the thread Weekly Tavern Night.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery @Rogosh of the Zog Cabal I don't see why he'd have an issue with someone carrying the torch until he...

Aug 13, 2019
  15. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 liked Stryker Sparhawk's post in the thread Weekly Tavern Night.

Best of recovery and best of good thought to everyone on your surgical team and recovery team and to you. Rogosh/Elijah did amazing...

Aug 13, 2019