Sentinel2's Recent Activity

1. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 liked Undone's post in the thread R66 QA Build has been published!.

Please test dungeons in adventure mode. It is known that pets sometimes get stuck moving between pieces but otherwise make sure that...

May 24, 2019 at 10:33 PM
  2. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 liked BurningToad's post in the thread R66 QA Build has been published!.

Hello! The first build for R66 QA has been published! It is build 831. There is a minor Unity engine version update compared to the...

May 24, 2019 at 10:33 PM
  3. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 liked DarkStarr's post in the thread Release 66 Instructions Feedback Post.

Here is an early rough draft of the Release 66 Instructions Post. Lots of stuff is still in progress, including the text itself,...

May 24, 2019 at 10:27 PM
  4. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 liked Fiero Steele's post in the thread Fiero's travels picture book.

Nice use of gustball field tower, think I will also use this idea :) New Heaven [IMG]

May 24, 2019 at 10:51 AM
  5. Sentinel2

Black ice blocks embedded in walls, nice! Elad's Lighthouse. [IMG]

May 24, 2019 at 10:50 AM
  6. Sentinel2

Hi all, I travel like crazy across the lands of Novia in pursuit of deco items for my lots. I come often across lots that I think...

May 24, 2019 at 10:48 AM
  7. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 liked Bayard's post in the thread How to Own a Home in SotA Without Spending Money (Before Earning your Shroud).

Major Change in R62! From the R62 Release Instructions: "Lot Deed Quest Rewards: One of the strongest features in Shroud of the Avatar...

May 24, 2019 at 10:39 AM
  8. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 liked Beaumaris's post in the thread Time away from Sota.

The world has fallen. The Titans are insane, trapped, or dead. The scribes who once told their tales are gone. Their stories now are...

May 24, 2019 at 10:35 AM
  9. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 liked Violette Dyonisys's post in the thread Time away from Sota.

We have had multiple new players in our guild complete the quests in the past few months with close to no issues, the biggest issue they...

May 24, 2019 at 10:35 AM
  10. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 liked Cordelayne's post in the thread Time away from Sota.

Well you might enjoy Shroud then. Instead of calling your chums, you'll be scouring the forums, wikis, youtube and discord chat to...

May 24, 2019 at 10:21 AM
  11. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 replied to the thread Time away from Sota.

Bugs? I blame those chaotic Cabalaists. They are the reason those "features" exist! ;-)

May 24, 2019 at 10:21 AM
  12. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 liked MightyUnclean's post in the thread Time away from Sota.

Ultima IV was the magical one for me. When I was 12, I spent summer break on the phone with my two best friends playing it and solving...

May 24, 2019 at 10:20 AM
  13. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 liked Cordelayne's post in the thread Time away from Sota.

Short answer friend, no. The game, as it relates to the story, still has a number of bugs but is able to be completed. I've completed...

May 24, 2019 at 9:54 AM
  14. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 liked King Robert's post in the thread EP.2 Housing sneak peak (from Chris last stream ).

[IMG] [IMG] I want this house sooooo bad!

May 24, 2019 at 9:32 AM
  15. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 liked Synergy Blaize's post in the thread Lord British's current role?.

Lord British does indeed Love to add players to his Friends List. But I will add.... I am not convinced that LB "really" tests things...

May 23, 2019 at 12:01 PM