Sentinel2's Recent Activity

1. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 liked Elgarion's post in the thread Extra Life 2020.

My pleasure -- and thanks for bringing an event for such a worthy cause to the community :)

Oct 16, 2020 at 5:27 PM
  2. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 liked Vallin Tregres's post in the thread No changes to sloppy quest journal?.

After all this time I'd expect the Quest Journal to have gone through an overhaul from the mess we started with and apparently still have. Is there an option to change it somewhere or has this just never been given a second pass? Are there ANY...

Oct 16, 2020 at 10:23 AM
  3. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 liked Elgarion's post in the thread Add the Community Rules & Guidelines as a link to the daily message.

Done. I added the link to the COVID message. We'll alter that message throughout the ages with reminders significant to the time, but it'll always have the link to the guidelines. Good idea -- thanks Anpu :)

Oct 16, 2020 at 10:20 AM
  4. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 replied to the thread CRAFTING - Tiered Ingots System.

Fair enough. IMO It would help the game with crafting if it would take a second or two instead of some random amount of time to create something. If you are a GM, why would it take perhaps minutes to refine or craft 20 items? I would think a...

Oct 16, 2020 at 9:53 AM
  5. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 liked Elrond's post in the thread CRAFTING - Tiered Ingots System.

A system like this will allow Chris to increase the materials retrieved when salvaging as they will quickly be absorbed . The point for this is not only to create scarcity and add value to gear but also to create lot better gear .It worked well...

Oct 16, 2020 at 9:51 AM