Followers 2

1. Crikey
  2. Time Lord

Silent Strider

Silent Strider was last seen:
Jan 21, 2016
    1. Time Lord
      Time Lord
      I like many of your posts.... I cannot always read them all, but from what I find in the ones I have read, you have a great thought that shows in all your posts....
      Voices like yours need to be heard much louder... so I'll be making that happen for you as much as I can in the future ;)
      Your friend,
      ~Time Lord~ :)
      1. Time Lord
        Time Lord
        That will catch you up ;)
        Influences from knowledgeable and reasonable players are vital, because there are many that are coming here, that don't need to hear everything from the wrong people.
        Thanks for your posts Silent Strider, and I'll see you on the trail sometime ;)
        ~TL~ :)
        May 3, 2014
      2. Silent Strider
        Silent Strider
        Glad you like my posts :)

I merely try to look from the point of view of other people in each thread, and (try to) avoid being rude (though some people really test my patience; I had to delete an answer I was writing more than once because it ended rude due to my patience nearly running out).
        May 4, 2014
      3. Time Lord
        Time Lord
        Patients...that's a hard one to manage hahaha...
        The last person to run out of breath seems to feel like they win all the arguments around here.
        I think that's funny as hell :P
        I like your posts because it's very apparent you've read many of the better informative threads to have reached your conclusions, no matter if I agree with you or not, I have to respect the where the thought came from ;)
        ~TL~
        May 4, 2014