6. royalsexy
Birthday:
December 3

Sindariya

Sindariya was last seen:
Dec 12, 2018 at 4:07 PM
    1. Lained
      Lained
      I've done a couple of trades with Sindariya and I'd happily do so again.
    2. Arianna
      Arianna
      Riya, just wanting to wish you a very Merry Christmas. Miss you <3
    3. Kara Brae
      Kara Brae
      Hi Sindariya, I haven't seen you for a long time and hope you are well. I took a long break from the game and have now come back, so I have hopes that you may return some day too. In any case, I want to let you know that you are missed.

Best regards,

Kara
    4. Scottie
      Scottie
      Greetings!

I just wanted to personally extend a hearty "thanks!" to the folks of the Drachenfels.

Coming in this morning and staring in open-mouthed awe at our break-room table filled with such colorful wonders was like gazing on a treasure trove! I wanted to horde it like a dragon!

I warmly thank you fine folks, wishing you a wonderful holiday season, and an incredibly bountiful New Year!

Scottie ^_^
      1. Sindariya likes this.
      2. Sindariya
        Sindariya
        If you need any translation of the sweets just write me :) Wish you all also great holidays and you need to eat the sweets before the office challenge.
        Dec 29, 2015
      3. Scottie
        Scottie
        Heh! Thanks! We'll do our best to finish these off before the weight-loss challenge! (I'm feeling fatter already!... The lebkuchen are some of my favorite...). Take care!
        Dec 29, 2015
    5. Miracle Dragon
      Miracle Dragon
      "At some point we all look up and realize we are lost in a maze." -John Green

"Just as treasures are uncovered from the earth, so virtue appears from good deeds, and wisdom appears from a pure and peaceful mind. To walk safely through the maze of human life, one needs the light of wisdom and the guidance of virtue." -TheBuddha
      1. Sindariya likes this.
    6. Duke Albert
      Duke Albert
      Hallo Sindariya,

ich habe Dich mal zu einer Konversation, bzgl. unserer geplanten Siedlung hinzugefügt.
      Ich hoffe, das war OK?

Gruß,
      Albert
    7. Miracle Dragon
      Miracle Dragon
      Stopping by to say Hello!
    8. Minchi
      Minchi
      Hiya there...
      Can't wait to check out that maze you have been working on XD!!
      1. Miracle Dragon likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    December 3

Signature

[​IMG]