Followers 3

1. blaquerogue
  2. Numa
  3. Berek
Law Enforcement

Solstar

Avatar, Male, from Breaker's Landing

Solstar was last seen:
Viewing thread "The Infamous Health Points Bug" (Bug Reproducing) Video Tutorial series launched, Feb 18, 2018 at 1:59 PM
    1. By Tor
      By Tor
      We just had one of ours shot and killed on duty 2 days ago.

My prayers to both of their families. I'm at least relieved to hear his daughter survived.

Stay safe, brother!
      1. Solstar
        Solstar
        Thank you sir. This stuff just keeps getting worse. We've had officer involved shootings in every division except mine over just the last month or so. Thankfully we all went home safe, but this is just insane.
        Aug 31, 2015
      2. By Tor
        By Tor
        I've never seen it this bad. It's open season on law enforcement. I'm praying for all of us.
        Sep 1, 2015
    2. By Tor
      By Tor
      Glad to see a fellow LEO on the forums. I recognized you right away from your coat of arms.
      1. Solstar
        Solstar
        I didn't even put it together with yours. :P Indeed sir. Yeah. I switched mine up when one of us was killed in a one-in-a-million car accident a few weeks ago, off duty. His 7 year old daughter almost died to.
        Aug 25, 2015
  • About

Law Enforcement
    I have been gaming since roughly 1990, at the age of 10, with my Atari, and, of course the LARPing of childhood even before that. My live-action day dreaming usually involved arguing with my friend about who would be Raistlin.

My first MMO was UO, I've alpha/beta tested 25+ games, and had 6 years of monthly payments sucked into WoW.

My real life adventures included joining the Air Force in 2000, going to Afghanistan, and living in Korea for a year. I left active duty to pursue other adventures like obtaining some college and flying helicopters. Unfortunately the helicopter gig didn't pan out, so I decided to become a police officer. That was almost 8 years ago.

I've been a regular participant in the AZ Ren Fest and attended the Pleasure Feast for the last 4 years.

I was introduced to SotA when it became available on Steam, and it immediately grabbed me. I've watched the 12 hour stream-a-thon and every video I could find. For me, there has always been something missing from games ever since my experience with UO 16 years ago. Upon finding this, and seeing the level of community participation involved, I immediately knew this was something I had to be a part of.

Back in UO, I exclusively played on Catskills, and was a member of the Guardians of Light within Shadow Squad. My title was Celestial Knight.

I have high hopes for this game and its community, but my age forces me to temper expectations. I look forward to being a part of the growth of this game.

Signature

Governor of Breaker's Landing
    and the Breaker's Landing Community Project

Freelance Voice for the New Brittania Theater Troupe