Sonja's Recent Activity

1. Sonja

Sonja liked jrs99's post in the thread RHEC Fishing in Blood Bay! PVP Fishing Tournament.

Another bloody night in Blood Bay! I totally didn't get all the fish sizes before i sent them back with the participation trophies 1st Place goes to Revenant with a 2.38 Coelecanth! Participation trophies went out to... Deltalok SaveDaGrill...

Apr 19, 2021 at 6:25 PM
  2. Sonja

Sonja liked jrs99's post in the thread RHEC Fishing in Blood Bay! PVP Fishing Tournament.

Wow! I'd have to say last night in Blood Bay was a success! 1st Place to Coswald Dirthmire with a 2.75 Coelecanth! PvP Shard Participation Trophies for getting a fish in the chest go to... Estroma Tolito with a 1.07 Ammonite and 0.93 Ammonite...

Apr 19, 2021 at 6:25 PM
  3. Sonja

Sonja liked Hemnu Lightbringer's post in the thread Lightbringer Isle Auction every Sunday at 1500 EST/1400 CST.

Lightbringer Isle Auction Sunday 4/18/21 at 3PM EST The Following Items will be Up For Auction... -Citizen Founder (Village Water Home) -Baron 2 Founder (City Water Home) -Duke Founder (City Water Home) -Duke Founder (City Home) -Lord Benefactor...

Apr 19, 2021 at 6:23 PM
  4. Sonja

Sonja liked Serenia's post in the thread Mysteria Fishing Contest!.

Week 3 winners: 1st Place: Bee Striker, Large King Salmon 2.75 2nd Place: Coswald Dirthmire, King Salmon 2.32 3rd Place: Gaumarol Sternenfeuer. King Salmon 2.26

Apr 19, 2021 at 6:02 PM
  5. Sonja

Sonja liked Serenia's post in the thread Mysteria Fishing Contest!.

Great turn outs for all 4 RHEC contests! Thanks to everyone for participating and thanks to Asmodi M'hul for running them!

Apr 19, 2021 at 6:02 PM
  6. Sonja

Sonja liked Lily Byrd's post in the thread Mad Splatter Tea Party 18 April 3 PM.

It's tea day today, come enjoy a cuppa and some games with us at Mysteria Island (near Brittany fourth island to the east in the bay) I will make a public group so you can find the event as it's not in my back garden today. This is a Special Tea....

Apr 18, 2021 at 10:55 PM
  7. Sonja

Sonja replied to the thread 500 Crown Fishy Prize.

Congratulations Sir Jacob Storm ( @twofoldsilence ) for winning 500 crowns and the very first custom Lucky Fishy trophy with his lucky little 1.11 Large Peacock Bass, which also happens to weigh 1.1 too! Yay! ✨ I hope you enjoyed some casual,...

Apr 17, 2021 at 10:53 PM
  8. Sonja

Sonja replied to the thread 500 Crown Fishy Prize.

Greetings everybody! Here's the very beautiful custom trophies Sir Elgarion crafted and sent me for you to win! The gold trophy is for all record fishies and the silver is for any lucky fishies. I wish you all the best of luck and fishy fun with...

Apr 15, 2021 at 4:11 AM
  9. Sonja

Sonja replied to the thread [Submitted 67308] Banker/cryer in Crossroads are broken by Compendium Teleporter.

@Alley Oop Thank you very, very much! Removing that thing allowed both the banker and town crier to go back to their normal locations and function correctly! Yay! However, what's weird is that entrance thing has been there in the exact same place...

Apr 15, 2021 at 1:21 AM
  10. Sonja

Sonja liked Alley Oop's post in the thread [Submitted 67308] Banker/cryer in Crossroads are broken by Compendium Teleporter.

@Sonja let me know if that works for you, because if it does i'll merge it into the other thread but if it does not then there's another glitched item that will have to be tracked down.

Apr 15, 2021 at 1:15 AM
  11. Sonja

Sonja liked Cathy Earnshaw's post in the thread [Submitted 67308] Banker/cryer in Crossroads are broken by Compendium Teleporter.

For me it’s the Compendium of Pain teleporter on my lot. I Recently moved and pets were moving fine, I went to set up my dungeon entrance and the Compendium teleporter and my pets got stuck. I removed the Compendium teleporter and they started...

Apr 15, 2021 at 12:57 AM
  12. Sonja

Sonja liked Sannio's post in the thread [Submitted 67308] Banker/cryer in Crossroads are broken by Compendium Teleporter.

I just went to Crossroads and, wow, yeah, that is pretty far. I checked the object and didn't see anything obvious that I could fix, so I assigned this as issue #67308 to a programmer.

13. Sonja

Sonja liked that_shawn_guy's post in the thread [Submitted 67308] Banker/cryer in Crossroads are broken by Compendium Teleporter.

That makes sense to me. What doesn't make sense is the distance. Hop into Crossroads and see how far away from the docks the teleport to the Compendium of Pain is. Hopefully, that "NPCs can't stand here" distance from the the item itself is...

14. Sonja

Sonja liked Sannio's post in the thread [Submitted 67308] Banker/cryer in Crossroads are broken by Compendium Teleporter.

Some objects (some decorations, doors, deep water, etc.) have a special "NPCs can't stand here" quality to them. It sounds like the objects being placed had those qualities. They didn't push the NPC away, but it did force them to one side when...

15. Sonja

Sonja liked Alley Oop's post in the thread [Submitted 67308] Banker/cryer in Crossroads are broken by Compendium Teleporter.

@Nick, this affects you too: i just loaded into soryn fields and the banker was in the river, and you have this teleporter near the docks too. he did pop back onto land after a bit, but it's gonna keep happening.