Sonja's Recent Activity

1. Sonja

Sonja liked Thoryk Omara's post in the thread The Shield of Ironhall - RP Event Saturday Oct 24th 8PM EST..

(..continued..The Shield of Ironhall - RP Event Saturday Oct 24th 8PM EST) With The Conquest recalled to her home port from her diplomatic journey to Norstead and Beran's Reach, the Knight of Ironhall led by High Knight Boscogn and Lord Hemnu...

Oct 21, 2020 at 5:12 PM
  2. Sonja

Sonja liked Lily Byrd's post in the thread Terrifying Tea Tales.

'][img]We have left the event set up till the end of the month for anyone who wants to wander by and have a peek at the tale. When you land in Jade Garden, turn south by the river, and talk to the ghost at Froji's Fishing Camp first. That's the...

Oct 21, 2020 at 4:35 PM
  3. Sonja

Sonja liked Anpu's post in the thread Hi, I've been playing for couple months and got lots of help from other players. :).

Check this for a complete detailed walkthrough: https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/walkthrough-for-truth-courage-love-virtues-path-of-the-oracle-shroud-quests.157869/

Oct 19, 2020 at 2:59 PM
  4. Sonja

Sonja liked Ravalox's post in the thread Ladies' and Gentlemen's Fishing Club of Britannia.

OK, I unlocked the original thread, https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/100-000-gold-brittany-fort-leisurely-fishing-competition.154207/ Please let me know when you have added the post and I will close the thread again...

Oct 19, 2020 at 2:42 PM
  5. Sonja

Sonja liked Tellana's post in the thread Catnip Games Weekly Fishing Tourney (Friday Noon to Friday Noon).

Ooooh some lovely side competitions this week!! <3 <3 I cannot wait to come visit! I wanted to share this clip from going to Brittany Mart with Sonja's lovely book and story!! Twitch Link: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/772983034

Oct 18, 2020 at 1:45 PM
  6. Sonja

Sonja liked Sean Silverfoot's post in the thread Catnip Games Weekly Fishing Tourney (Friday Noon to Friday Noon).

PaxLair is proud to part of the Catnip Weekly Fishing Tournament. (Freshwater) will be from Noon to Noon, Friday to Friday, October 9nd to October 16th: RESULTS NORMAL CONTESTS: 1 of a kind - Largest length - 3 Prize ticket Rook Strife 2.5...

Oct 18, 2020 at 1:45 PM
  7. Sonja

Sonja liked metal82's post in the thread Halloween Party! Oct 23rd Beat of Novia + 1mill. Gold and More.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Oct 18, 2020 at 1:42 PM
  8. Sonja

Sonja liked Browncoat Jayson's post in the thread Extra Life 2020.

I just wanted to thank @Elgarion for putting this in the Avatar's Update as a reminder. We've also been in contact about a cloak for the event, which is currently being developed. I've added prize information to the second post above. Thanks for...

Oct 18, 2020 at 1:41 PM
  9. Sonja

I use OBS. You need to add a "scene" and then specify what you want to appear there. For the stream, I'll be creating a new character and showing off from the start. I've never done anything in POTs before, but I don't mind trying it out while...

Oct 18, 2020 at 1:41 PM
  10. Sonja

There is no difference in when the contributions come in, they take funds year round. We just use one day a year to actually do the 24-hour play challenge. I'm tracking donations up until that point so I can try to give away some prizes and offer...

Oct 18, 2020 at 1:40 PM
  11. Sonja

Sonja liked Warrior B'Patrick's post in the thread Extra Life 2020.

Greetings Browncoat Jayson To update you. I have tried streaming and although my computer will handle it my network overseas is ..... Bad. Even at 480p it chokes so I will not be able to help with that. There is a chance I may be back in the...

Oct 18, 2020 at 1:39 PM
  12. Sonja

Sonja liked Godra's post in the thread Extra Life 2020.

@Browncoat Jayson I am glad I could contribute, but would it have been better to contribute the day of the event? If I can contribute more, then I will try and do so, but want to know if it benefits you more then than now.

Oct 18, 2020 at 1:39 PM
  13. Sonja

Hello, all! I know this is still a couple months off, but I wanted to post an update! For August, Extra Life is doing Tabletop Games. Since I already have an active D&D game running (online, via Discord and Roll20), I figure its worth noting here...

Oct 18, 2020 at 1:37 PM
  14. Sonja

Events TBD. I'll be coming up with a schedule over the next week or so. If you have any community events you'd like me to attend, please let me know! Prizes Anyone who donates $15 or more, any time before 8am Central (NBT) on November 8th,...

Oct 18, 2020 at 1:33 PM
  15. Sonja

Sonja replied to the thread Ladies' and Gentlemen's Fishing Club of Britannia.

Good afternoon, Lady @Tellana ! :) Aww, oh my gosh Lady Tellana, that's so, so, so sweet of you! I love, love, love your little tour and will forever treasure it! ❤ As requested, it'd be my absolute pleasure to make honorary copies of the 1st...

Oct 18, 2020 at 1:16 PM