Sonja's Recent Activity

1. Sonja

Sonja liked Lily Byrd's post in the thread June 30: Midsommar Symbel and Games in Helboer (RP).

I have company this weekend, it's the national holiday of Canada on Monday and the activites have not allowed me time to play at all...

Jul 22, 2019 at 7:59 AM
  2. Sonja

Sonja liked Helvig Ingvildsdottir's post in the thread June 30: Midsommar Symbel and Games in Helboer (RP).

Starting in 30 minutes. Join us for some good time that can be (if you want it) a little deeper than plain tavern RP.

3. Sonja

Sonja liked Helvig Ingvildsdottir's post in the thread June 30: Midsommar Symbel and Games in Helboer (RP).

After a beautiful drinking ritual with quite some surprises concerning the toasts (and many of us unprepared for the power of the 25 y/o...

4. Sonja

Sonja liked Vladamir Begemot's post in the thread July 6th - 2019 BMC Fair.

My God, how did I miss seeing this? We need an in game event calendar.

Jul 22, 2019 at 7:58 AM
  5. Sonja

Sonja liked thradia's post in the thread July 6th - 2019 BMC Fair.

Thanks to everyone who came to the fair! We had a great time with the boxing matches, PVP and a great band at the tavern! Look for more...

6. Sonja

The BMC Fair is up and running! Boxing matches and the PVP pit is in full swing! Come see if you can beat our champions! We will be here...

7. Sonja

[img] [img]

8. Sonja

Sonja liked Lily Byrd's post in the thread Lily's Summer High Tea in the Garden.

July Tea is not in Jade Valley at my cottage, it's going to be in Elementium. I am visiting friends at the Suvorov Castle and decided...

Jul 22, 2019 at 7:57 AM
  9. Sonja

Sonja liked Vladamir Begemot's post in the thread 10k COTO prizes + Items: Gustball Obstacle Course & Race July 7, 730 Central/NBT.

Congratulations to all the winners! Thanks everyone for coming and participating. It was a fun event and a new experience, everyone...

Jul 22, 2019 at 7:57 AM
  10. Sonja
  11. Sonja

Sonja liked DarkStarr's post in the thread Surprise DJ Darkstarr at 3PM July 10!.

Surprise DJ Darkstarr set! 3 PM Central on the Queen of Chaos airship in Rift's End and on Avatars Radio [IMG]

Jul 22, 2019 at 7:56 AM
  12. Sonja

Sonja liked Alleine Dragonfyre's post in the thread **ROYAL WARRANT** Release 67 Dance Party and Stress Test with DJ Darkstarr on Avatars Radio!.

ROYAL WARRANT Release 67 Dance Party and Stress Test with DJ @DarkStarr on Avatars Radio! [IMG] [IMG]

Jul 22, 2019 at 7:56 AM
  13. Sonja

Sonja liked Violette Dyonisys's post in the thread Chateau du Lys Picture Contest!.

[IMG] Hello and welcome outsiders! The "Gardiens du Lys" would like to invite you all to one of our official guild events, a Picture...

Jul 22, 2019 at 7:55 AM
  14. Sonja

Sonja liked Violette Dyonisys's post in the thread Chateau du Lys Picture Contest!.

First of all, thank you to those who have participated! Now, here are the pictures for the Outlander contest! Please vote for the ones...

Jul 22, 2019 at 7:55 AM
  15. Sonja

Sonja liked Vladamir Begemot's post in the thread You are invited to the 2019 Summer Fashion Show Contest!.

Yay! A fashion show again! It's been too long. Unfortunately Viola gets back a day later. :( But she'll be happy to know it happened.

Jul 22, 2019 at 7:54 AM