Sonja's Recent Activity

1. Sonja

Sonja liked CatherineRose's post in the thread Concert by the Sea.

We had a wonderful concert by Ezekiel Cooper and his Group of musicians this past Sat. morning in Dragomir Mori at the 2nd annual...

Jun 5, 2020 at 11:15 AM
  2. Sonja

Sonja liked Engel's post in the thread Triple Threat Fishing Challenge.

I miss all the words except one: Thank you! For your generosity and for all the exciting events . :)

Jun 5, 2020 at 11:13 AM
  3. Sonja

Sonja liked Serenia's post in the thread Fish Finder Contest.

To my knowledge, no one except Phamyns and Atos knew about the cloaks. The rest of us just participated because we enjoy fishing and...

Jun 5, 2020 at 11:04 AM
  4. Sonja

Sonja liked Lained's post in the thread Fish Finder Contest.

I had no idea, it was a nice surprise to find the cloak in my mail box, thanks @Phamyns!

5. Sonja

Sonja liked Elgarion's post in the thread Fish Finder Contest.

Sorry, I'm unaware of any fishing cloaks for this contest, but @Phamyns will have more knowledge on this since this was a player event....

6. Sonja

Sonja liked Peach's post in the thread Fish Finder Contest.

Hi there What im wondering is why the fish finders cloak was not announced ? Why was it a secret participation prize that all the...

Jun 5, 2020 at 11:03 AM
  7. Sonja

Sonja liked Mhtic's post in the thread Catnip Games Weekly Fishing Tourney (Friday Noon to Friday Noon).

Just got home from work, water type in Riptown Creek is set to Fresh

Jun 5, 2020 at 10:50 AM
  8. Sonja

Sonja liked Belladonna Rose's post in the thread Catnip Games Weekly Fishing Tourney (Friday Noon to Friday Noon).

Would be nice for locations as well. I know where Riptown Creek and Crafter Town is but no idea where Crystal Cove is.

9. Sonja

Sonja liked Elgarion's post in the thread Catnip Games Weekly Fishing Tourney (Friday Noon to Friday Noon).

Also -- no spin-off contests that I could see were announced yet -- let me know if anyone has one for me to promote :)

10. Sonja

Sonja liked Fiero Steele's post in the thread Catnip Games Weekly Fishing Tourney (Friday Noon to Friday Noon).

Thanks for the keg!

Jun 5, 2020 at 10:49 AM
  11. Sonja

Sonja liked Elgarion's post in the thread Catnip Games Weekly Fishing Tourney (Friday Noon to Friday Noon).

Congrats!!!

12. Sonja

Sonja liked Marron Flamehair's post in the thread Catnip Games Weekly Fishing Tourney (Friday Noon to Friday Noon).

:rolleyes: oops

13. Sonja

Sonja liked Net's post in the thread Catnip Games Weekly Fishing Tourney (Friday Noon to Friday Noon).

It is in the first post;)

14. Sonja

Sonja liked Marron Flamehair's post in the thread Catnip Games Weekly Fishing Tourney (Friday Noon to Friday Noon).

Please could you tell us where this weeks fishing is being held? Thank you

15. Sonja

Oh ya, I fat fingered it into my tracking spreadsheet. I don't use the spreadsheet to pick winners, I do that with an in-game sorting...

Jun 5, 2020 at 10:48 AM