Sonja's Recent Activity

1. Sonja

Sonja liked Griffler's post in the thread Virtue Radio Release Party Hosting & Holiday Coverage Planning Page.

Rinzai would be willing to host! We Just did one so if anyone else would like to, please let them. Thanks! <3

Jan 19, 2020 at 10:26 AM
  2. Sonja

Sonja liked Alleine Dragonfyre's post in the thread Virtue Radio Release Party Hosting & Holiday Coverage Planning Page.

RELEASE 74 PARTY HOST VOLUNTEERING IS NOW OPEN! Avatars have until Friday, January 24th, when the SoTA Livestream goes live, to add...

3. Sonja

Sonja liked Elgarion's post in the thread Virtue Radio Release Party Hosting & Holiday Coverage Planning Page.

Great idea to make this guide -- I've added a link to this to SotAHelp.org ;)

4. Sonja

Sonja liked Anpu's post in the thread (Finished) How many Obsidian Wolves do I have to kill to find a Pristine Head COTO giveaway!.

[IMG] I found one! The total count of Obsidian Wolves killed (and then skinned) was: 24 + 23 + 28 = 75 The closest under-guessed...

Jan 19, 2020 at 10:24 AM
  5. Sonja

Sonja liked Asclepius's post in the thread It's that time again....

IT’S THAT TIME AGAIN!! DJ Asclepius will be seizing control of the Moon Towers this Wednesday 8th at 8 AM NBT, for 2 hours of a merry...

Jan 19, 2020 at 10:23 AM
  6. Sonja

Sonja liked Vladamir Begemot's post in the thread Join me tonight, 7:30 Central in Ordinis Mortis!.

We'll be there with bells on!

Jan 19, 2020 at 10:23 AM
  7. Sonja

Sonja liked Sol Stormlin's post in the thread Join me tonight, 7:30 Central in Ordinis Mortis!.

Hello everyone! Take a minute to check out this link, it explains everything! And if it doesn't, let me know! :)...

Jan 19, 2020 at 10:22 AM
  8. Sonja

Sonja liked CatherineRose's post in the thread Only One More Day to Wait for Black Sails Training Maneuver.

Only one more day to wait for Blalck Sails Training Maneuver! Make sure you wear you fighting clothes for you will fight and you will...

Jan 19, 2020 at 10:22 AM
  9. Sonja

Sonja liked Elgarion's post in the thread Royal Warrant: Release 73 Dance Party/Stress Test with DJ Darkstarr.

Excellent! Albeit there are flaming dragon traps to dodge apparently, I shall avoid them and be there! :)

Jan 19, 2020 at 10:20 AM
  10. Sonja

Sonja liked Alleine Dragonfyre's post in the thread Royal Warrant: Release 73 Dance Party/Stress Test with DJ Darkstarr.

by Royal Warrant You are cordially invited: Release 73 Dance Party & Stress Test hosted by DJ @DarkStarr on Virtue Radio Saturday...

Jan 19, 2020 at 10:20 AM