Spinok's Recent Activity

1. Spinok

Spinok liked Coswald_Dirthmire's post in the thread Today on QA (R88).

Some of us were playing around on QA today and I thought it would be nice to share some of what we learned, then I figured why not make a thread that I can keep updating throughout the release, and to which other folks can contribute as well. I...

Apr 23, 2021 at 3:29 AM
  2. Spinok

Spinok liked Gwendolyn Obscuro's post in the thread Catnip Games Monthly Screenshot/Video Contest.

Preparations for the Feast (Thanks for all the new recipes and young fish!) [IMG]

Apr 22, 2021 at 4:45 PM
  3. Spinok

Spinok liked DalTXColtsFan's post in the thread Random questions.

I can tell you that I bought "Bread Loaf" from the baker in Owl's Head near the bank and it worked for this recipe. I don't know whether or not bread loaf can be cooked, but other kinds of bread like bark bread and banana bread have re-teachable...

Apr 22, 2021 at 2:06 PM
  4. Spinok

Spinok replied to the thread Random questions.

yeah this why I asked, I almost ready for 36k crafts of this sandwich )

Apr 22, 2021 at 2:06 PM
  5. Spinok

Spinok replied to the thread Random questions.

https://sotawiki.net/sota/Papa_Holly%27s_Savory_Sandwich same question what is bread here? It can be bought from NPC, or should be cooked?

Apr 22, 2021 at 1:32 PM
  6. Spinok

Spinok liked Anpu's post in the thread Random questions.

The “Bread” item listed is a Category Item which consists of several Bread Items. Of which currently, I don’t know which exact bread items count for that Bread Category. When I can actually confirm and verify which specific Bread Items are in the...

Apr 22, 2021 at 1:31 PM
  7. Spinok

Spinok liked Alley Oop's post in the thread Random questions.

they missed a tomato, there's two. fixing also, hey, you could have gone to a cooking shop, it's not that expensive

Apr 22, 2021 at 1:30 PM
  8. Spinok

Spinok liked Dyonisys's post in the thread New players welcome experience (starting new character, trying help with experience).

Hi everyone, so this morning I started a new character on stream and main focus was to try and help to see how was the new user experience and maybe how we can bring it to a new level so we attract and keep more players! First scene out was...

Apr 22, 2021 at 1:12 PM
  9. Spinok

Spinok replied to the thread Revisiting the game after two years.

It always was, generally CP lovers usually came solo to any advanced content and cant handle it. So camp the CP is not the best way to play this game. Have you been to new Ulfheim or Well of Aldur or Spindelskog or Tanglemire ? Seems not, and...

Apr 22, 2021 at 12:09 PM
  10. Spinok

Spinok replied to the thread Air Shield users.

Already - if firemage use shield of air, he get -30 ATT, the 100-200 dmg tick, and ability to passively agro mobs.

Apr 19, 2021 at 5:38 AM
  11. Spinok

Spinok liked Vesper's post in the thread Air Shield users.

Range of both torpid and root is 18m? 20m? Is that roughly half your range with a crossbow? Why is your air shield getting knocked off? Are you wearing a brittle brawn ring? Why? Are you in defensive stance? Why not? Does a spider belt lessen the...

Apr 16, 2021