Steevodeevo's Recent Activity

1. Steevodeevo

Steevodeevo replied to the thread Lua Problem Solving: Requests for help from Lua USERS with running scripts.

Yea, sorry meant reload. Wish I didn't and you had cracked it.

Dec 5, 2019 at 8:37 AM
  2. Steevodeevo

Steevodeevo liked devilcult's post in the thread Lua Problem Solving: Requests for help from Lua USERS with running scripts.

also its Amalgamate.lua, pretty sure its case sensitive important becauase i call it as a module named Amalgamate with a major A

Dec 5, 2019 at 8:33 AM
  3. Steevodeevo

Steevodeevo replied to the thread Lua Problem Solving: Requests for help from Lua USERS with running scripts.

Thanks for comments guys, and thanks to @devilcult for checking out the Steam issue. Still doesn't work :( I've tried (for example)...

Dec 5, 2019 at 3:49 AM
  4. Steevodeevo

Steevodeevo posted a new thread.

Lua Problem Solving: Requests for help from Lua USERS with running scripts

Hi folks, I simply cannot get Lua scripts to run. When I request help the script designers and other Lua knowledgeable folk kindly...

Forum: Lua Discussions

Dec 4, 2019 at 6:42 AM
  5. Steevodeevo

Steevodeevo liked Violet Ronso's post in the thread Night Vision High Skill to Give Bonus for Fishing?.

Ive got two new guys in my guild who joined the game, saw the fishing, and have been spending all of their time doing it. At least 2...

Dec 1, 2019 at 12:13 AM
  6. Steevodeevo

Steevodeevo replied to the thread Night Vision High Skill to Give Bonus for Fishing?.

The issue with fishing right now is it is incomplete. Once the initial novelty wears off you are just left with the social aspect. You...

Dec 1, 2019 at 12:13 AM
  7. Steevodeevo

Steevodeevo liked Bedawyn's post in the thread Chris paraphrase: "Players need to sell better loot to NPCs"; yet they don't pay.

Hmm. Thanks for posting that link. Personally, I'm not big on dailies -- I'd much rather make (or try to make) something I know will be...

Nov 30, 2019
  8. Steevodeevo

Steevodeevo liked Alley Oop's post in the thread Chris paraphrase: "Players need to sell better loot to NPCs"; yet they don't pay.

https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/gameplay/crafting/bulk-orders/

Nov 30, 2019