that_shawn_guy's Recent Activity

1. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy liked necronut's post in the thread Passive Earth resist to match the other 3 corners of Elemental magic..

[IMG] We have a passive resist in 3 of the 4 corners of elemental magic. A passive resist to Earth to match Fire Proof, Blue Blooded, and Well Grounded would go a long way. What would you call it? Salt of the Earth Down to Earth Entrenched etc.?

Apr 20, 2021 at 10:38 AM
  2. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy liked Powersurge45's post in the thread Revisiting the game after two years.

We all have our opinions. Each as valid as the next. I do hope the game does provide something for you to stay. And if it doesn't, perhaps it will in the future.

Apr 20, 2021 at 8:13 AM
  3. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy liked Fazz's post in the thread Timers for agriculture.

Could we maybe get timers for plants?... Similar to the brewing mouseover information, it could count down to next water or harvest. Just a quality of life thing so we know when to log in for our crops.

Apr 20, 2021 at 4:11 AM
  4. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy liked Bridge Troll's post in the thread Please allow us to place items atop the Kobold Distillation Device.

Such gorgeous space atop this thing. I would like to put bottles and or glasses atop it. Please?

Apr 20, 2021 at 4:02 AM
  5. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy liked Bridge Troll's post in the thread Bleacher wishes.

Well, since there seems to be interest in this one, I will share another idea. What if we had bleachers with no stairs? Then had separate pieces that we used to add stairs? Those stairs would be single row, as are attached to the current...

Apr 20, 2021 at 4:00 AM
  6. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy liked Hemnu Lightbringer's post in the thread Bleacher wishes.

Marble and Stone Bleachers :)

Apr 20, 2021 at 4:00 AM
  7. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy liked Violet Ronso's post in the thread "I am rich" gold sink.

Ohh I do not disagree with the pledges, I would actually love if new cheaper pledges or subscription based pledges would be added once again, I simply missed the window for the initial pledges, and find it a bit sad that those titles, not the...

Apr 20, 2021 at 3:54 AM
  8. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy liked majoria70's post in the thread pot message of the day.

I use the POT message daily to let visitors know lot claimability and welcome. It's a great way to advise when you're not around. Having it stay on unless deleted would be my choice. So I request it to not expire ever and to stay on once it is...

Apr 19, 2021 at 1:50 PM
  9. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy liked Vero's post in the thread Please add directional arrows to the craftable and COTO letter sets.

-> +1 Would be a nice addition

Apr 19, 2021 at 1:27 PM
  10. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy liked Bridge Troll's post in the thread Please add directional arrows to the craftable and COTO letter sets.

Please add directional arrows to the craftable and COTO letter sets.

Apr 19, 2021 at 1:27 PM
  11. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy liked Anpu's post in the thread Scaled Crystal nodes in higher tier scenes.

Currently, none of the Small, Medium or Large crystal nodes scale in xp harvesting value in higher tier scenes. In tier 1, tier 3 or tier 5 scenes, all crystal nodes give the same harvested xp, depending on the size. I would like to see the...

Apr 19, 2021 at 10:09 AM
  12. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy liked Asclepius's post in the thread FOUR short stories!!! by Womby and Fetid SirDidy!.

Yes, the community has been busy! See if you can listen to these stories without trembling!! Souvenir - by Womby Journey to Kingsport - by Womby Creepy Dolly - by Fetid SirDidy Supper - by Fetid Sirdidy As always, more stories are most...

Apr 19, 2021 at 3:53 AM
  13. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy liked Bridge Troll's post in the thread pot message of the day.

Is this a 4/20 thing? ;)

Apr 19, 2021 at 3:51 AM
  14. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy replied to the thread pot message of the day.

yes please

Apr 18, 2021 at 6:36 PM
  15. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy liked simon1974's post in the thread pot message of the day.

hi, Can we make the pot message of the day longer then 7 days... like 1 month or permanent until changed... i dont always think of refreshing it, lijuan zhang

Apr 18, 2021 at 6:35 PM