that_shawn_guy's Recent Activity

1. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy liked Daxxe Diggler's post in the thread Mistrendur: Land Rush Guidance!.

@Elgarion - I'm not a POT Owner, let alone one that is transferring to Mistrendur... but I think an important landmark that should be...

Feb 24, 2020 at 8:37 AM
  2. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy liked Dyonisys's post in the thread Mistrendur: Land Rush Guidance!.

Starting cost for a holdfast is 900 bucks so we will have to pay the rest surely soon in time. You can choose to pay now foe a bigger...

Feb 24, 2020 at 8:05 AM
  3. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy liked Andartianna's post in the thread Mistrendur: Land Rush Guidance!.

This is great if it's a town transfer but what about a new city? Do we need to include the biomes etc or will you place a blank city...

Feb 24, 2020 at 3:22 AM
  4. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy liked Vladamir Begemot's post in the thread Of Release Cycles and Testing Practices.

OMG thank you! You have much diplomacy. I would like to add "Prototype!" Slapping a system together in a week is NOT a good method for...

Feb 23, 2020 at 6:55 PM
  5. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy liked kaeshiva's post in the thread Of Release Cycles and Testing Practices.

This is a summary of items discussed among a group of players, from whom I have been elected the "person to make the forum post." The...

Feb 23, 2020 at 6:36 PM
  6. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy replied to the thread Questions for those who parse the API we have access to..

Locations data has already been removed from many events and the time stamps are rounded. The original thread where the lack of...

Feb 22, 2020 at 6:16 PM
  7. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy replied to the thread Questions for those who parse the API we have access to..

Nope. Some events do have player names. But, players can choose to hide their names and they just show up as "Anonymous". Nope....

Feb 22, 2020 at 5:57 PM
  8. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy replied to the thread The new over world is looking great! Great work Dev Team!.

On QA, the boat is outside Noreach.

Feb 22, 2020 at 1:45 PM
  9. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy liked Jefe's post in the thread With Bards coming, World's Smallest Violin..

With the impending Bard tree, a new instrument idea that I had would be for the world's smallest violin. Alternate option, have 1...

Feb 21, 2020 at 7:14 PM
  10. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy replied to the thread In game rosetta stone for the runes.

I mean like the actual stone. [IMG] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosetta_Stone

Feb 21, 2020 at 6:00 PM
  11. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy posted a new thread.

In game rosetta stone for the runes

A story or poem on a tables in both alphabets. Maybe from the 2nd book. Ideally, large, table top, and equipable versions. I was...

Forum: Wishlist Requests

Feb 21, 2020 at 5:42 PM
  12. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy liked Candor Atlantica's post in the thread Mistrendur: Land Rush Guidance!.

Honestly, as I'm near the bottom of the picks for an Episode 2 (nested to overland upgrade), none of the picking order matters much to...

Feb 21, 2020 at 4:51 PM
  13. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy liked Schroedinger's cat lives's post in the thread Mistrendur: Land Rush Guidance!.

Is it really fair that an upgrade to overland reservation costing 1oo bucks or overland transfer costing $50 is given equal treatment...

Feb 21, 2020 at 4:34 PM
  14. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy liked Dyonisys's post in the thread Mistrendur: Land Rush Guidance!.

I would have expect new POT bought for ep2 to be prioritize before either upgrade or token transfert... i personnaly think this should...

Feb 21, 2020 at 4:34 PM
  15. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy liked Elgarion's post in the thread Mistrendur: Land Rush Guidance!.

Yup, good idea. I'll add shortly when the numbers get added. As for your other question, it's all approximations to the location....

Feb 21, 2020 at 2:24 PM