that_shawn_guy's Recent Activity

1. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy replied to the thread Global vendor poll.

I'd rather have town level search than global....

Apr 9, 2020 at 6:57 AM
  2. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy liked Wilfred's post in the thread Please Do Not Add Vendor Search Through Lua.

I would love to see sellers competing to see who can offer the lowest prices. The more information buyers and sellers have, the easier...

Apr 8, 2020 at 6:40 PM
  3. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy liked liz_the_wiz's post in the thread OSX testers on QA wanted!.

Im not sure my mac is upto playing sota, I only bought it to compile unity, not really run anything.. if you really need someone please...

Apr 8, 2020 at 2:38 PM
  4. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy replied to the thread OSX testers on QA wanted!.

It worked ok for me on MacOS 1o.15.4.

Apr 7, 2020 at 4:21 PM
  5. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy liked Chris's post in the thread OSX testers on QA wanted!.

I've got a build on QA right now that I would like to promote to live but I was hoping for some testers on OSX before I did so!

Apr 7, 2020 at 4:21 PM
  6. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy liked Violet Ronso's post in the thread About star and planets effecting crafting..

I honestly think that this is one of those systems that LB wanted in the game, but it never actually made it...

Apr 7, 2020 at 5:27 AM
  7. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy liked Sannio's post in the thread [Submitted] NPC town tree removal.

Ah, I didn't recognize them. When you submit a location, could you include the whole "/loc" content? It includes the "human readable"...

Apr 6, 2020 at 1:47 PM
  8. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy replied to the thread [Submitted] NPC town tree removal.

@Sannio these are NPC towns. Central Brittany and spite.

Apr 6, 2020 at 11:28 AM
  9. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy posted a new thread.

[Submitted] NPC town tree removal

@Sannio, would it be possible to remove the trees at the locations below?...

Forum: World Building, Scenes, Environment, & Overworld

Apr 5, 2020 at 10:02 AM
  10. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy liked Ravalox's post in the thread Ravalox' Dev Blog.

Here are some of the projects I am working on: I'll update this post as items are updated, so folks don't have to dig through my...

Apr 5, 2020 at 7:53 AM
  11. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy liked Ravalox's post in the thread Ravalox' Dev Blog.

Greetings! This is the start of my Developer's Journal. I've been active both visibly and behind the scenes in a few areas, and I feel...

Apr 5, 2020 at 7:51 AM
  12. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy liked Phamyns's post in the thread Fish Finder Contest.

The Fish Finder Contest The Fish Finder Contest, is 5 weekends of fishing in 5 different towns. This contest will take place in one...

Apr 5, 2020 at 5:22 AM
  13. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy liked Kardall's post in the thread Questions for those who parse the API we have access to..

Our SotAssist database collects Item Looted, Item Sales to NPC, Monster Kills, Player Kills and such for two months of stored data. So...

Apr 5, 2020 at 5:08 AM
  14. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy liked Stellos Hayford's post in the thread Chris - just relax.

Yeah, man. Look after yourself and the team, first and foremost. If that means no more monthly releases, packed with a bevy of content,...

Apr 4, 2020 at 7:17 AM
  15. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy liked Stellos Hayford's post in the thread Ever wonder?.

You're both fundamentally correct, on so many points, and I'm in total agreement on the validity of paying backers being entitled to...

Apr 4, 2020 at 7:15 AM