that_shawn_guy's Recent Activity

1. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy liked Byrch's post in the thread New Player, Just Saying 'Hello' :).

:) wonderful. Thank you so much for your helpful responses. I'll join the Discord chat for sure and find the guides mentioned .

Nov 30, 2020 at 10:42 AM
  2. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy liked Lilith Ayin's post in the thread To facilitate the construction of player dungeons.

I think that the construction of dungeons could be much easier if, having in the main backpack the piece you want to place, in the menu to select the piece you want to place, that piece that you carry in the main backpack appears first. Sorry...

Nov 29, 2020 at 10:41 AM
  3. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy liked Duke Olahorand's post in the thread Mount wish list.

Mounted interaction with NPCs could give you a slight penalty for your convenience (higher prices if purchasing something, lower if selling). The city gates - it is annoying that you have to open them yourself (instead of the guards doing their...

Nov 29, 2020 at 5:22 AM
  4. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy replied to the thread Mount wish list.

- interact with vendors (I know, "NPC". but, I like to be specific) - cast light and other "buffs" on self - eat/drink - use waist-up only emotes - stop shrinking me to fit the mount. they should scale up to fit larger proportions.

Nov 28, 2020 at 7:12 PM
  5. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy liked Xee's post in the thread Mount wish list.

-Allow us to talk to npc's well on mounts. -Auto dismount when clicking on a harvest type node/animal etc. -Jump -Rear up emote

Nov 28, 2020 at 7:08 PM
  6. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy liked Serenia's post in the thread Decoration Wishlist - Items Already In-game.

Hanging Bubbling Cauldron with green liquid inside Area: Novia_R11_Hills01_ElysiumMines Area Display Name: Elysium Mines Loc: (-49.4, 0.3, -42.6) Debug:...

Nov 27, 2020 at 7:18 PM
  7. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy liked Belladonna Rose's post in the thread Knight's Watch under new Governor.

The town of Knight's Watch has a new governor. Belladonna Rose After years of helping run the town the former governor has seen fit to have her continue in the running of KW. His endeavors are now focused on the sister town of Sentinnel Stand in...

Nov 24, 2020 at 1:17 PM
  8. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy liked Anpu's post in the thread Display Enchantments on Chest Pieces.

I don't know if this is a bug or a feature request, so I'll post it here. Currently, if you place a enchant, like Tremor on a weapon, it is displayed in the basic item view: [img] If you have a chest piece with a enchant of like the Sunlight...

Nov 24, 2020 at 11:38 AM