5. Tahru
  6. Aetrion

Followers 3

1. Berek
  2. Moiseyev Trueden
  3. Time Lord

The Hendoman

Avatar, Male, from Asheville, NC

kinda wish 'u' opened inventory, so i can type F for friends, C for character, U for inventory and K for skills. Sep 17, 2017

The Hendoman was last seen:
May 23, 2018 at 7:42 AM
    1. The Hendoman
      The Hendoman
      kinda wish 'u' opened inventory, so i can type F for friends, C for character, U for inventory and K for skills.
      1. The Hendoman
        The Hendoman
        i mean, i already yell asssssssssssssssss a lot moving somewhere, but not being properly out of the /z chat box. fick is hard to type, spelling wise.
        Sep 17, 2017
    2. The Hendoman
    3. The Hendoman
      The Hendoman
      I finally read Dallas' writeup about asking for positive Steam reviews.. It was well written and needed. Imma go post a positive review :)
      1. The Hendoman
        The Hendoman
        yet I cannot since I log on directly and not thru steam. oh well.
        Nov 14, 2015
    4. The Hendoman
      The Hendoman
      i am seeing a lot more Dev input regarding bugs this release on the forums... hm ;)
    5. The Hendoman
      The Hendoman
      hm. Open Broadcasting System works well here... i'm streaming the living crap outta this place. No conversation is safe!
    6. The Hendoman
      The Hendoman
      i feel we should all conference in and design a card game with combat pvp and nudity and bad words. There are so many smart people here.
    7. The Hendoman
      The Hendoman
      sigh. forums are the only place i can truly be chaotic neutral. real life involves too much compromise...
      1. Mordecai likes this.
    8. blaquerogue
      blaquerogue
      No prob! glad i could help, you live about and hour or two from me, im in Charlotte. At least i think its an hour or 2
      1. The Hendoman
        The Hendoman
        right? and i saw someone with a o2bnnc signature somewhere, thats an nc liscense plate i bet
        Mar 1, 2015
    9. The Hendoman
      The Hendoman
      regarding my forum trophy, i see it took a month. so i'm only 1/28th loser.
    10. The Hendoman
      The Hendoman
      (*groan*) i have managed to get a post edited for bad language and another thread locked. all in a month. i must settle down.
      1. Epona likes this.
      2. blaquerogue
        blaquerogue
        i wouldnt worry about it ive been banned so many times in the past year or so LOL. I had to settle down a bit!
        Mar 1, 2015
      3. The Hendoman
        The Hendoman
        i wonder why i am even here sometimes. my last year at Chesapeake, i spent more time bitching on the forums than playing the game! i am hoping to change that here at sota
        Mar 3, 2015
      4. blaquerogue
        blaquerogue
        With the game as it is now i assume most will be playing and th forums will settle down until the PVP thread comes out then everyone will be commenting lol!
        Mar 3, 2015
    11. The Hendoman
      The Hendoman
      testing ventrilo cuz there is so much in game type lag.
    12. The Hendoman
      The Hendoman
      abusing [spoiler={TEXT1}]{TEXT2}[/spoiler]
    13. The Hendoman
      The Hendoman
      things to do: sit in the river. to your credit, you do pop up for air and look around enough :)
    14. The Hendoman
      The Hendoman
      name job heal join bye
  • About

my skills section of my resume always gives people a chuckle: Retail sales, retail management, commissioned sales, civil defense training, chimpanzee rehabilitation caretaker, fresh water and sewage plant technician, ballroom dance instructor, personal assistant, journeyman electricial, apprentice carpenter, stage and voice actor, on-air radio talent and radio commercial sales.

Signature

my skills section of my resume often gives people a chuckle: Retail sales, retail management, commissioned sales, civil defense training, small engine repair, computer repair technician, chimpanzee rehabilitation caretaker, fresh water and sewage plant technician, ballroom dance instructor, personal assistant, journeyman electricial, apprentice carpenter, stage and voice actor, on-air radio talent and radio commercial sales creator and manager, honourable veteran, so far a fun 25 years! -=> MY MACHINE SPECS are Win 10ish (from 8.1), amd 3.8 mhz quadcore, zotek gt 730 4gig, 8 gig ram (i know - someone donate some ram please :), sota connected (NOT thru steam i mean)