Mar 14, 2018
    1. tonotrigger
    2. tonotrigger
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 1, 1985 (Age: 34)
    Software Developer
    User Biography:
    I'm 28, I live in Ohio. I'm going to college for computer programming. I'll have my assoc. in summer 2015 and my bachelors in spring 2016.

Ultima 8 is my favorite game of all time. I just wish I could get behind that door in Mythran's Plateau!

I would like to do a photo shoot as a male fitness model in the next year. I better get on it soon before SotA is released! I'll be glued to my PC after that!

I kind wish this game were a mobile game or that it had mobile features.
    I just quit a great job to start a software career 9 years in the making. We have an excellent culture for small business in Youngstown, OH with the Youngstown Business Incubator being named best in the country for 3D manufacturing by President Obama. During that time, my friends and I started a student hackathon group named Youngstown Penguin Hackers. My good friend and chair of YPH went on to resurrect Code Youngstown: A Meetup group of local Developers that meet a few times a year to meet new friends, share stories, and give occasional tech talks. Kotlin (Programming Lang.) was the latest tech talk given by Adam MagaƱa and hosted by Drund: A excellent local Educational Community Social Media provider.

I do know C++, SQL, Java, and .net, but due to the Machine Learning Renaissance I've been working on nothing, but Python3, R, and Statistics lately. Turns out Stats. is really easy when you take longer than an hour to walk through and practice a concept with a teacher with a less extreme accent (or even a tutor with neat handwriting regardless of accent. :) )

Things are about to heat up as I get settled into a language and technology to advance mobile entertainment; turning my avocation into vocation.