Hit Girl's Recent Activity

1. Hit Girl

Hit Girl liked DavidDC's post in the thread Allow bank window (and others) to be resized horizontally or diagonally.

Did it for the bank, vendor will be when i start the work on it, pretty soon!

May 7, 2021 at 4:08 PM
  2. Hit Girl

Hit Girl liked Violet Ronso's post in the thread ThatOddFrenchGuy's YouTube guides and videos.

Hey Avatars, welcome to my YouTube Thread! Instead of making a new post every time I upload a video, I have decided to make this thread in which I will compile all my videos to save some forum clutter! I will try to keep this organized so people...

May 7, 2021 at 3:20 PM
  3. Hit Girl

Hit Girl liked Lained's post in the thread My song of the day. What's yours?.

Piece Of Me ยท Britney Spears [MEDIA]

May 7, 2021 at 3:15 PM
  4. Hit Girl

Hit Girl replied to the thread My song of the day. What's yours?.

[MEDIA]

May 7, 2021 at 3:13 PM
  5. Hit Girl

Hit Girl liked Lained's post in the thread Allow bank window (and others) to be resized horizontally or diagonally.

Aye, the vendor interface is the same and with the addition of key words on fish, gems etc the quantity is no longer visible.

May 7, 2021 at 3:12 PM
  6. Hit Girl

Hit Girl liked Echondas's post in the thread Allow bank window (and others) to be resized horizontally or diagonally.

The bank window can only be resized vertically - you cannot resize it horizontally or diagonally. I think there are likely other windows that behave the same way. It would be nice if all of them were consistent and could be resized vertically,...

May 7, 2021 at 12:39 PM