Tristano Sforza's Recent Activity

1. Tristano Sforza

Tristano Sforza replied to the thread SotaTales Ep1: Tharsis Vrul the Daemon is back! (player made interactive quest).

Well just because you are my main tester...;) go north, it's not so far from a pine tree in the field on the right side...hope this helps!

Oct 21, 2020 at 2:06 PM
  2. Tristano Sforza

Tristano Sforza replied to the thread SotaTales Ep1: Tharsis Vrul the Daemon is back! (player made interactive quest).

One of them is the right one :)

Oct 21, 2020 at 5:17 AM
  3. Tristano Sforza

Tristano Sforza liked Nick's post in the thread SotaTales Ep1: Tharsis Vrul the Daemon is back! (player made interactive quest).

There's thousands of them.....:p

Oct 21, 2020 at 5:17 AM
  4. Tristano Sforza

if you want a tip....there’s a section in the graveyard with founder’s name passing mouse over the tomb

Oct 21, 2020 at 3:44 AM
  5. Tristano Sforza

You need more luck than skill! ;)

Oct 20, 2020 at 6:10 AM
  6. Tristano Sforza

Tristano Sforza liked Nick's post in the thread SotaTales Ep1: Tharsis Vrul the Daemon is back! (player made interactive quest).

Next Quest: Fishing..... *looks at skill tree. Fishing Lvl 1* :eek:

Oct 20, 2020 at 6:09 AM
  7. Tristano Sforza

Ok @Tirrag but don't forget it's not server side but client side...so we have to crypt/decrypt text to avoid spoilers

Oct 19, 2020 at 2:11 PM
  8. Tristano Sforza

Ok I will evaluate. Maybe a "continue" or "next" button in dialog is appropriate As I said it's just an experiment to demonstrate the potential of lua. I will surely add more lore :) Of course it can be used ...and I used it in my quest too!...

Oct 19, 2020 at 1:33 PM
  9. Tristano Sforza

Tristano Sforza liked Thoryk Omara's post in the thread SotaTales Ep1: Tharsis Vrul the Daemon is back! (player made interactive quest).

Well first of all, thank you @Nick , Im glad I am making the rounds as a Roleplayer of Sota, it is definitely my intentions, thanks for looping me in this conversation.

Oct 19, 2020 at 8:57 AM
  10. Tristano Sforza

Please make them usable in pot too. Thanks

Oct 19, 2020 at 8:55 AM
  11. Tristano Sforza

I hope not.... it does have wyvern slaying though.... :)

Oct 19, 2020 at 12:54 AM
  12. Tristano Sforza

thanks @Nick for feedback! -Click instead of typing: it’s not a limitation, I am evaluating it but I think typing is more “rpg” than clicking. Maybe I will add buttons for use and search actions but will leave typing for dialogs......

Oct 19, 2020 at 12:38 AM
  13. Tristano Sforza

@Tristano Sforza Some thoughts: -Would be better if we can click the options on your dialog instead of typing on the chatbox. I supposes its a limitation right now. -How about using some conversationalists in say... a tavern in the middle of...

Oct 19, 2020 at 12:14 AM
  14. Tristano Sforza

Thanks! Could you add the /lua unload somewhere in your tips? Might be helpful to clueless players like myself. heh. I'll give feedback after I complete the quests. Might take a while though. :P

Oct 17, 2020 at 7:27 AM
  15. Tristano Sforza

Thank you @Nick You can close the dialog window pressing down arrow icon and reopen it pressing heraldry button. You can also type “/lua unload” to unload lua script

Oct 17, 2020 at 7:11 AM