Vaiden Luro's Recent Activity

1. Vaiden Luro

Vaiden Luro liked Rinaldi's post in the thread Rinaldi's List Of Useful Links.

The link list has been updated! here are the most recent additions: Recently added: LUA tools - multiple very useful GUI add-ons...

May 27, 2020 at 12:45 AM
  2. Vaiden Luro

Vaiden Luro liked Elgarion's post in the thread Catnip Games Weekly PvP Collections Tourney (Draft, Coming Soon!).

Ahhh, seems we have some folks getting psyched up to compete! Love it :)

May 26, 2020 at 11:43 PM
  3. Vaiden Luro

Vaiden Luro liked Spinok's post in the thread Catnip Games Weekly PvP Collections Tourney (Draft, Coming Soon!).

And guys you would be challenged with a very strong party, so be prepared for this, I will try to bring with me all "Elder Shadows" so...

May 26, 2020 at 11:43 PM
  4. Vaiden Luro

Vaiden Luro liked Lord Tachys al`Fahn's post in the thread Getting killed by NPCs should cause ransoms.

Here's the reason: I was going to go into a long, drawn out post full of examples why this is a bad idea, but I'm going to boil it...

May 26, 2020 at 11:14 PM
  5. Vaiden Luro

Vaiden Luro liked ShurTugal's post in the thread How's the Vision? 2020?.

I dont want to hear what they "would like to impliment and accomplish" . That's meaningless. I would "like" to be a billionaire flying...

May 26, 2020 at 9:31 PM
  6. Vaiden Luro

Vaiden Luro liked OzzyOsbourne's post in the thread Large and Small qualifiers arent listed on Trophies when created.

I am wondering if this qualifies as a bug or low hanging fruit: When catching a fish with the "Small" or "Large" qualifier, converting...

May 26, 2020 at 6:44 AM
  7. Vaiden Luro

Vaiden Luro liked Belladonna Rose's post in the thread Add named Lots to the Town Criers.

If we have the ability to name our lots then it would be nice if the names showed on the town criers. That way when someone looks for...

May 26, 2020 at 6:43 AM
  8. Vaiden Luro

Vaiden Luro liked CICI's post in the thread SotA: New Beginnings No. 2 Fantasy RPG Comic?.

Any update when players can buy it? seems like relicsbyrild.com still down =(...

May 26, 2020 at 6:41 AM
  9. Vaiden Luro

Vaiden Luro liked Chemeck's post in the thread A new resource to provide incentive for PvP.

I'm meele. Tried PVP few times with friends, or when someone jumped on me in PVP scenes. It was always archers. They slow me down and...

May 26, 2020 at 5:54 AM
  10. Vaiden Luro

Vaiden Luro liked Alcedes's post in the thread Cheat/Bot Detection....

I have long questioned Portalarium's ability to detect bots as they claim they can. So in my 2 month hiatus i remained active. I am...

May 26, 2020 at 5:24 AM
  11. Vaiden Luro

Vaiden Luro liked FrostII's post in the thread Getting killed by NPCs should cause ransoms.

Do you know how many backers left the game for the time that the "XP death penalty" was here ? PvE'rs don't play this game for...

May 26, 2020 at 5:18 AM
  12. Vaiden Luro

Vaiden Luro liked Gamician's post in the thread Getting killed by NPCs should cause ransoms.

People complained about the loss of Experience Points. Many Many people are only able to play 1 - 3 hours per day. Those people were...

May 26, 2020 at 5:13 AM
  13. Vaiden Luro

Vaiden Luro liked Magnus Zarwaddim's post in the thread A new resource to provide incentive for PvP.

Just being cheeky: [In a dark alley between two towers in Midras Ruins] Murderhobo 1: "I need more people to murder." Murderhobo 2:...

May 24, 2020 at 11:09 PM