Vero's Recent Activity

1. Vero

Vero replied to the thread Night Vision.

What about a potion which grants a few hours of 'daylight vision' also at night? Like the black pot in UO. [IMG]

Sep 24, 2021 at 6:01 PM
  2. Vero

Vero replied to the thread Night Vision.

Release 89 Patch Notes Night Vision now has improved visuals. Could not find any more info

Sep 24, 2021 at 4:41 AM
  3. Vero

Vero liked Barugon's post in the thread Night Vision.

I got tired of Light trailing behind me (and getting stuck there - yes I bug reported it, multiple times) and it's limited range, so I decided to give Night Vision another go. Wow! When did Night vision become so good? Are there any limitations?

Sep 24, 2021 at 4:38 AM
  4. Vero

Vero liked Elgarion's post in the thread Bow damage.

Ah gotcha, being indestructible is a nice and powerful feature for store gear items. Probably why we should continue to keep their damage lower to continue to prove we do not sell power as much as possible.

Sep 22, 2021 at 5:56 AM
  5. Vero

Vero liked Barugon's post in the thread Equipment obtained through quests.

There are a number of equipment items that you can only get through quests, and you can only get them one time. Cloth armor of truth Leather armor of love Plate armor of courage Mighty cudgel of obvious truth Fiona Fitzowen's crossbow...

Sep 19, 2021 at 4:43 PM
  6. Vero

Vero liked Violet Ronso's post in the thread Nearly a quarter billion experience.....

Did a minor edit to clear that up, will be thinking of a better way to describe that page, on my to-do list!

Sep 19, 2021 at 3:20 PM