Violet Ronso's Recent Activity

1. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso replied to the thread What is the point of the Harvesting Skills in the game?.

I just want to mention, there are still spots to harvest serpent scales, first off the dragons do drop them, and technically you are...

Feb 22, 2020 at 6:41 PM
  2. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso liked Echondas's post in the thread all NPC towns should have a public training dummy or archery target.

So we can unlock combat bard skills faster for now in Desolis - but also in general - all NPC towns should have a public training dummy...

Feb 22, 2020 at 3:08 PM
  3. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso replied to the thread The Grand Bazaar (Universal Vendor Search).

Every person who spends more time selling than buying, because if the prices show up, they HAVE to have the same price as everyone, so...

Feb 22, 2020 at 3:08 PM
  4. Violet Ronso

I agree, I just feel like this is the best way to compromise to make everyone happier than the current state of things. If I just have...

Feb 22, 2020 at 11:15 AM
  5. Violet Ronso

Like I've said in another post, I would suggest to not include the price in these "Global Search" features. You will still be able to...

Feb 22, 2020 at 9:05 AM
  6. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso liked Elgarion's post in the thread Mistrendur: Land Rush Guidance!.

[IMG] Here ye! Here ye! By royal decree, the process details for the Mistrendur land rush has been issued to the peoples of New...

Feb 21, 2020 at 9:12 PM
  7. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso liked Elgarion's post in the thread Mistrendur: Land Rush Guidance!.

So folks, please look this over -- feedback is welcome! I can't wait to start processing these and get you land lubbers lubbin' your...

Feb 21, 2020 at 9:12 PM
  8. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso replied to the thread Plate armor vs Chainmail, first one really needs love.

But you also mention often, as do Mac and Antrax, that Bow users take you down before you even think about running. Wouldn't extra...

Feb 21, 2020 at 8:51 PM
  9. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso liked Cordelayne's post in the thread Plate armor vs Chainmail, first one really needs love.

I would be fine with this. It would at least give relevancy to those of us who want and like to use plate armor. I also found the forum...

Feb 21, 2020 at 1:53 PM
  10. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso replied to the thread Plate armor vs Chainmail, first one really needs love.

I mean, I don't dislike how it is now, granted it is far weaker, I would simply hope Damage resistance numbers could go WAY up, like up...

Feb 21, 2020 at 12:17 PM
  11. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso liked Cordelayne's post in the thread Plate armor vs Chainmail, first one really needs love.

Agreed. I remember that nerf and holy cow did it cause a s**storm. The forum post about it got pretty heated, with yours truly being...

Feb 21, 2020 at 12:14 PM
  12. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso liked Numa's post in the thread Tamers of New Britannia.

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/qa-build-956.162046/ Chris just posted some intriguing info on the current...

Feb 21, 2020 at 11:57 AM
  13. Violet Ronso

Yeah, big time, he really pin pointed the issue here, I always thought Chris just didn't care about heavy armor, simply because the %...

Feb 21, 2020 at 11:56 AM
  14. Violet Ronso

[IMG]

Feb 21, 2020 at 11:55 AM
  15. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso liked Pawz's post in the thread QA build 956.

Will it matter which musical instrument we have equipped?

Feb 21, 2020 at 11:55 AM