Vladamir Begemot's Recent Activity

1. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot replied to the thread How's the Vision? 2020?.

If you're interested in what he's interested in, PvP and Combat, you might be right. Or how the crafting specifically as it applies to...

May 26, 2020 at 1:49 PM
  2. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot liked Datendrache's post in the thread How's the Vision? 2020?.

Everything that I know about business says this isn't an advertising issue. Free-to-play gaming needs to successfully turn over to a...

May 26, 2020 at 11:05 AM
  3. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot liked Astirian's post in the thread How's the Vision? 2020?.

+3000

May 26, 2020 at 10:57 AM
  4. Vladamir Begemot

Modern UI or it didn't happen. A new quest system with the same ugly chat box will not be worth the time they put into it. This game...

May 25, 2020 at 10:17 AM
  5. Vladamir Begemot

Wonder if the new system will still look like it's from a 1990's MUD?

May 24, 2020 at 4:47 PM
  6. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot replied to the thread Returning player, has the game improved?.

Yes, yes but you never know you might find one or more, yes but the place isn't crawling with people you'll need to take the time to...

May 24, 2020 at 2:27 AM
  7. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot liked Barugon's post in the thread Fzol chatting with Chris on Twitch today.

Well, this thread degraded quickly.

May 21, 2020 at 2:20 PM
  8. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot liked Bedawyn's post in the thread Player owned towns (Marketplace).

There's no way I can afford my own town, but I can dream, right? At least, I COULD dream, before they removed RMT from the forums. But...

May 21, 2020 at 2:16 PM