Followers 81

1. Eternal Knight
  2. Manerd
  3. Aramathia
  4. calkano (PAX)
  5. Aleister Aurum
  6. Bowen Bloodgood
Home Page:
Electrical Engineer, Retired USAF Lt Col.

Winfield

Legend of the Hearth, Male, from San Antonio, Texas

I had fun at Lord British Birthday telethon on July 6, 2017. $100K made in just 6 hours! Exhausting! Jul 17, 2017

Winfield was last seen:
Nov 20, 2017 at 8:30 PM
    1. Winfield
      Winfield
      I had fun at Lord British Birthday telethon on July 6, 2017. $100K made in just 6 hours! Exhausting!
    2. Winfield
      Winfield
      Back from the May 31, 2017 Telethon. Now doing PaxLair things, participating with Hospitallers, and FISHING!
    3. Winfield
      Winfield
      Summer Part 1 2017 Telethon coming up May 31, 2017! Watch! Buy in Sales! Get Prizes!
    4. Winfield
      Winfield
      It was a great Telethon Part 2! So much fun and so much to look forward to!
    5. Winfield
      Winfield
      I attended HoBLotH III in early June 2016, then drifted around for 30 days. I'm back more after July 4th, unless I go fishing!
    6. Winfield
      Winfield
      I'm enjoying everything I do in/around SotA,UO,Ultima. I transition now from 30+ years service to new service to the Virtues. More to come!
    7. Winfield
      Winfield
      Working on New Player support and experience ideas.
    8. Winfield
      Winfield
      Working on player gathering ideas. Very excited about fishing coming in R22! "Bait my hook, cast my line. Fishing is my way of life!
      1. Lord Lonn likes this.
    9. Duke Richard VonHaley
      Duke Richard VonHaley
      Hi Winfield, I would like to go through your Pax's welcome quest and see what it's all about and I was told that you may have some of the blue/purple torch's that one may get for going through the quest?
      1. Winfield
        Winfield
        Welcome Duke Haley. The Welcome Quest happens 2X per month, coming up again on Saturday Sep 29 at noon CDT (US). Duke Greagoir runs the quest and has the torches. Attend the quest and you will receive a blue Welcome Torch.
        Aug 24, 2015
      2. Miracle Dragon
        Miracle Dragon
        I think he means August 29. This Saturday! :D
        Aug 27, 2015
    10. Kacey Cupcakes
      Kacey Cupcakes
      My house is open to you if you are ever in Austin and need a bed
    11. Winfield
      Winfield
      1. Lord Lonn likes this.
    12. SinDee
      SinDee
      Hail Winfield! I'm not sure if you remember me I meet you at UO town hall on there 15th birthday ( Kid with the plate helm) Just wanted to say it's awesome what you and plaxlair has done for SotA! As soon I can find your city I want to see how great it turned out!
      1. Winfield likes this.
    13. Sara Dreygon
      Sara Dreygon
      Winfield, I thank both you and Sean Silverfoot for the honor of allowing me to be a resident of your glorious town of PaxLair! It certainly is a marvel.

Please let me know if you need anything from my Founder Edelman rewards (piano's, metronome, etc.) to help furnish PaxLair castle.
      1. pellepelle2 and Winfield like this.
      2. Winfield
        Winfield
        Thank you so much Sara Dreygon for living in PaxLair. There is a lot to decorate in the castle! When you see Gaelis Trajan, the PaxLair Furniture Company Proprietor. I have hired them to decorate the PaxLair Castle.
        May 2, 2015
    14. Winfield
      Winfield
      I was at Austin SXSW panel session w/Richard Garriott, Tracy Hickman, Starr Long (moderator) -- linear vs non-linear narrative/story-making.
    15. Winfield
      Winfield
      I just backed Underworld Ascendant! Another great journey underway!
    16. keepsake
      keepsake
      Hello Governor Winfield Its Cambree
      1. Winfield likes this.
      2. Winfield
        Winfield
        Jan 27, 2015
    17. Winfield
      Winfield
      I had a great time at the SotA Booth at PAX South in San Antonio this past weekend. Lots of sign-ups. Fun hanging out with the Devs.
      1. RDouglas and Belasco like this.
    18. sborax
      sborax
      Hello Governor Winfield!!
      1. Winfield
        Winfield
        Hello there sborax and welcome to my wall. Have a seat, grab a fishing pole, and throw your line in the water. Let's see what we catch.
        Jan 25, 2015
    19. Winfield
      Winfield
      Welcome Owens Casey! There's a lot to talk about, think upon, and do in this upcoming Realm. It will be a long adventure! Thanks!
    20. Owens Casey
      Owens Casey
      Just wanted to say hello. watched the community stream. liked some of things siad there.
  • About

Home Page:
    http://sotawiki.net/sota/User:Winfield
    Electrical Engineer, Retired USAF Lt Col.
    User Biography:
    I am the Governor of the PaxLair Statehood. Our Statehood is a community of people in Ultima Online operating four citizen player cities (Dragons Watch, Nidaros, PaxLair City, and PaxOku) and many guilds. We are on the Chesapeake Shard. I'm an old mage and fisherman who's been around since the beginning of the UO Realm [1997].
    http://www.paxlair.com

Signature

Winfield - Old Man and Governor of PaxLair
    ONBE, Royal Warrant Holder (for PaxLair), Legend of the Hearth, Hospitaller

PaxLair Location on SotAMap
    Underworld Ascendant Backer | Sojourner Tales Backer
    A humble fisherman​