Winfield's Recent Activity

1. Winfield

Winfield replied to the thread Seed Invest Perk Pack Rewards.

Thanks for consolidating the images in the OP !! Still missing the Exclusive Golden Pristine Gothic Mansion ? -- maybe others too? I'm...

Oct 22, 2017 at 7:51 AM
  2. Winfield

Winfield liked 3devious's post in the thread Bi-monthly telethons?.

As an avid watcher of Lunch with Laz and Jack I get a bit of an idea oof how much work you guys put into the telethons. It may look like...

Oct 21, 2017 at 5:19 PM
  3. Winfield

Winfield liked Ashlynn [Pax]'s post in the thread My Mom needs a Bone Morrow Transplant, want to see if you are a match?.

I wish your mom the best with finding the best possible donor. I'm a big believer in organ and blood donations and have donated blood...

Oct 20, 2017 at 9:53 PM
  4. Winfield

Winfield replied to the thread Bi-monthly telethons?.

I'm an optimist and am now thinking more along the lines of new and returning players with respect to the telethons. We veterans are...

Oct 20, 2017 at 6:06 PM
  5. Winfield

Winfield liked Sempiternal Dragon's post in the thread Bi-monthly telethons?.

I am glad to hear the next telethon will be on the 3rd of November! Does this mean we'll be having telethons somewhat closer together...

Oct 20, 2017 at 5:51 PM
  6. Winfield

Winfield liked Rusalka's post in the thread New Player Experience.

Day 1 Opened Controls for a way to switch between interaction mode and action mode. Spent some more time to bind a key for dodge, since...

Oct 20, 2017 at 5:49 PM
  7. Winfield

Winfield replied to the thread My Mom needs a Bone Morrow Transplant, want to see if you are a match?.

I see active and retired US Military (me) can do this at base hospitals/clinics. I shall seek this out! I enjoy such quests....

Oct 20, 2017 at 5:45 PM
  8. Winfield

Winfield liked Vladamir Begemot's post in the thread My Mom needs a Bone Morrow Transplant, want to see if you are a match?.

[IMG] They caught her Leukemia pretty early, so for what it is it's going pretty well. Next stage is a bone morrow transplant. Right...

Oct 20, 2017 at 5:44 PM
  9. Winfield

Winfield liked High Baron O`Sullivan's post in the thread SotAMap Acquisition.

I hope to god that nodes are removed from the final version of the IGM, otherwise this is just like WoW.

Oct 20, 2017 at 7:41 AM
  10. Winfield

Winfield liked Browncoat Jayson's post in the thread SotAMap Acquisition.

I'm sorry to see the hand-drawn maps go. They were much cleaner and more immersive than any other mini-map. SotAMap will be good,...

Oct 20, 2017 at 7:40 AM
  11. Winfield

Winfield liked Sean Silverfoot's post in the thread SotAMap Acquisition.

Thank you @Jacob White for all your work on SOTAMap! I'm really glad it's going to stay with the game and that you received a decent...

Oct 20, 2017 at 7:40 AM
  12. Winfield

Winfield liked DarkStarr's post in the thread SotAMap Acquisition.

We will not be charging a fee

Oct 20, 2017 at 7:38 AM
  13. Winfield

Winfield liked Lord Andernut's post in the thread SotAMap Acquisition.

Some users (like myself) paid a fee for editing access for our POT, I imagine that fee is no longer needed? (We can just feel nice...

Oct 20, 2017 at 7:38 AM
  14. Winfield

Winfield liked DarkStarr's post in the thread SotAMap Acquisition.

We will be posting an update on expired rewards and their replacements later this month (2 week skill headstart, last name, map atlas)...

Oct 20, 2017 at 7:37 AM
  15. Winfield

Winfield liked Sheamus McGuinness's post in the thread SotAMap Acquisition.

HUZZAH! Congrats to EVL member Jakub White on all his hard work on SotA Map! He worked so damn hard on that thing guys you have no...

Oct 20, 2017 at 7:36 AM