Winfield's Recent Activity

1. Winfield

Winfield replied to the thread PaxLair 20th Anniversary January 19 - 20, 2018.

Thanks for coming to the PaxLair 20th Anniversary everyone! Here is the speech I gave in PaxLair, SotA today: It is SO GREAT to see so...

Jan 20, 2018 at 3:13 PM
  2. Winfield

Winfield liked Thexedor Markhamm's post in the thread AERIE Fund Live - Episode 1 - Special Guests: Meretz.

[IMG] Giving. Gaming. News, Talk & Contests! Hi Everybody, We're excited to announce the debut of AERIE Fund LIVE - a monthly...

Jan 17, 2018 at 7:29 PM
  3. Winfield

Winfield liked Berek's post in the thread New forum section for Events and Contests.

Community events are getting a bigger spotlight in the forums! We are moving the previous community exclusive event category further up...

Jan 17, 2018 at 5:48 PM
  4. Winfield

Winfield liked Cypher Black's post in the thread Release 50 Post Draft: Feedback Please.

Hi DarkStarr Can we get some clarity on this change: Lock to Inventory: You can now lock an item in your inventory. This prevents you...

Jan 17, 2018 at 3:01 PM
  5. Winfield

Winfield replied to the thread Portalarium Studio Grand Holiday Party (January 12, 2018) - hosted by players.

I just sent out "Grand Holiday Party 2018 Cloaks" via in-game mail to everyone (your in-game avatar names/characters) who attended in...

Jan 16, 2018 at 9:56 PM
  6. Winfield

Winfield liked DarkStarr's post in the thread Portalarium Studio Grand Holiday Party (January 12, 2018) - hosted by players.

I had so much fun playing my second DJ set ever at the amazing holiday party our community threw for us in the game and at our office!...

Jan 15, 2018 at 3:15 PM
  7. Winfield

Winfield liked Sir Frank's post in the thread Portalarium Studio Grand Holiday Party (January 12, 2018) - hosted by players.

I am happy to report we raised $955 for Leonardo's Discovery Warehouse, in memory of Helen Garriott. Thank you to all.

Jan 15, 2018 at 3:15 PM
  8. Winfield

Winfield liked redfish's post in the thread Gustball health.

I bet if there were more and training halls or fields in cities like there were in U7/SI, they would be popular spots. Players would...

Jan 14, 2018 at 2:21 PM
  9. Winfield

Winfield replied to the thread Portalarium Studio Grand Holiday Party (January 12, 2018) - hosted by players.

Great party everyone! Thanks for attending in person, in the game, or via ZOOM. It was a blast! I will process the list of Party...

Jan 14, 2018 at 10:55 AM