Winfield's Recent Activity

1. Winfield

Winfield liked Thexedor Markhamm's post in the thread Fishing.

A-G-R-I-C-U-L-T-U-R-E :P

Apr 28, 2017 at 1:28 AM
  2. Winfield

Winfield liked majoria70's post in the thread Fishing.

Yes I am very much. It needs the update before release along with agriculture and an achievement system, and many more quests. Also...

3. Winfield

Winfield replied to the thread Fishing.

I am hoping Fishing gets a lot of attention before release, yet may be just before Release ... and I hope the Devs could consider...

4. Winfield

Winfield liked pyro660's post in the thread Fishing.

Is anyone else wishing the fishing update could hurry up and get here? Really hoping this can get squeezed in sooner rather than later

Apr 28, 2017 at 1:18 AM
  5. Winfield

Winfield replied to the thread Hospitallers / SotAHelp.org -- Players Helping Players.

I will try to make all the Sunday meetings. The past month has been hectic. The month of May should be better. I should be around this...

Apr 28, 2017 at 1:15 AM
  6. Winfield

Winfield liked Berek's post in the thread Hospitallers / SotAHelp.org -- Players Helping Players.

Thanks for organizing the questions!

Apr 28, 2017 at 1:11 AM
  7. Winfield

Winfield liked Ravalox Darkshire's post in the thread Hospitallers / SotAHelp.org -- Players Helping Players.

Thanks! I'll do my best to make you guys proud!

8. Winfield

Winfield liked Elgarion's post in the thread Hospitallers / SotAHelp.org -- Players Helping Players.

Minutes look fantastic @Ravalox Darkshire ! Thanks so much for stepping up -- wish I could be there :)

9. Winfield

Winfield liked Grimace2's post in the thread Hospitallers / SotAHelp.org -- Players Helping Players.

Thank you for posting the minutes @Ravalox Darkshire

10. Winfield

Winfield liked Ravalox Darkshire's post in the thread Hospitallers / SotAHelp.org -- Players Helping Players.

Hospitaller Meeting Minutes ALL ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND! 23 Apr 2017, Sunday 11 Central Time Discord Text Chat:...

11. Winfield

@Elgarion sending you a PM

12. Winfield

Winfield liked Elgarion's post in the thread Hospitallers / SotAHelp.org -- Players Helping Players.

Just a reminder to attendees of the meeting and @Winfield -- I'm terribly sorry, but my new job has me working almost all Sundays. I...