Winfield's Recent Activity

1. Winfield

Winfield liked neveser's post in the thread Just noticed Decay for the first time.

Imagine how hard your heart would be racing if we had permadeath!!! Now that would make it exciting!

Jun 23, 2017 at 5:01 PM
  2. Winfield

Winfield replied to the thread Real friends list.

Sounds like an analysis is needed sometime to make the social features better/correct in the mid-term. For Launch though, are there...

Jun 23, 2017 at 4:54 PM
  3. Winfield

Winfield liked Time Lord's post in the thread Real friends list.

More Tabs is always good. I don't want any "restrictions" and complicated reasoning's placed in it. "I just want more tabs" <---<<< The...

Jun 23, 2017 at 4:37 PM
  4. Winfield

Winfield liked Berek's post in the thread Lord British’s Birthday Bash Telethon – July 6th.

[IMG] Avatars, get ready for a birthday bash like no other! Today, we are announcing a special mini-telethon around Lord British’s...

Jun 23, 2017 at 6:14 AM
  5. Winfield

Winfield liked Daxxe Diggler's post in the thread Fishing?.

Try making your way over to Soltown and Solace Bridge Outskirts and doing those quests. Then you should work your way over to Ardoris...

Jun 21, 2017 at 6:33 PM
  6. Winfield

Winfield liked kqnsu's post in the thread Fishing?.

started on Highvale first then i was go to nearest cities.

Jun 21, 2017 at 6:32 PM
  7. Winfield

Winfield liked Daxxe Diggler's post in the thread Fishing?.

Honestly, the best way to earn gold early on is by completing quests. These will also give you a bonus of adventure and producer XP,...

8. Winfield

Winfield liked kqnsu's post in the thread Fishing?.

thanks for the information so i'm gonna break fishing for now. whats your advice to me? i am new in sota but i play ultima online like...