Xee's Recent Activity

1. Xee

Xee posted a new thread.

Emote quick slot

Wouldn´t it be possible to have at least 1 Emoteslot in our hotbar, because klicking "O" and scroll there for the correct salutation is a bit complicated and mostly the one i wanted to greet has run away before i klick my button in that...

Forum: Wishlist Requests

Apr 21, 2021 at 11:09 AM
  2. Xee

Xee replied to the thread [As Designed] Cloak with Clasp - bindings not applying stats to cloak.

Ah, thanks good to know.

Apr 19, 2021 at 5:12 PM
  3. Xee

Xee posted a new thread.

[As Designed] Cloak with Clasp - bindings not applying stats to cloak

04/19/2021 14:24 Title: Cloak with Clasp - bindings not applying stats to cloak Reproduction Rate: 100% Blocker? yes Details: Cloak with Clasp - bindings not applying stats to cloak. Its been like this forever so not sure if its ever been...

Forum: Items & Inventory

Apr 19, 2021 at 3:26 PM
  4. Xee

Xee replied to the thread Combat Training dummies not loading in Silverdale Druid tree.

they just randomly showed up just now well I was writing this. not sure why it took so long for them to load in. very strange. tried relogging a few times.

Apr 16, 2021 at 8:23 AM
  5. Xee

Xee posted a new thread.

Combat Training dummies not loading in Silverdale Druid tree

04/16/2021 07:20 Title: Combat Training dummies not loading in Silverdale Druid tree Reproduction Rate: 100% Blocker? yes Details: Combat Training dummies not loading in Silverdale Druid tree. I dont see them in deco pallet, nothing in logs on...

Forum: Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)

Apr 16, 2021 at 8:22 AM
  6. Xee

Xee liked Cora Cuz'avich's post in the thread Air Shield users.

I don't think new players will be all that affected, because light armor scales up just fine in the early game. You don't start seeing those big hits from mobs until t5 at least, not counting the occasional "+" boss in some lower tier scenes. I...

Apr 15, 2021 at 1:40 PM
  7. Xee

Xee replied to the thread Air Shield users.

I may have to take a look with my sun build to see how it will affect my deck vs undead. sounds like it may not work for me any more too based on what I am reading. I dont mind if mobs drop it, but if the cost to recast it is as bad as you say...

Apr 15, 2021 at 11:33 AM