Ysold's Recent Activity

1. Ysold

Ysold replied to the thread Recommendations for a new area.

Some of my favorite areas: Twins Foothills for gathering and bandits. Here is also the entrance to the best silver mine in the game. The mine is not very dungeony, so I'm at ease there too :) East Vauban Foothills: varying mobs and Ebon cultists...

Sep 25, 2021 at 12:14 PM
  2. Ysold

Ysold posted a new thread.

[As Designed] Exceptional taming necklaces durability

Title: Exceptional taming necklaces durability Reproducible? Blocker? Details: Newly crafted exceptional taming necklaces now have 50 durability; that is the same as normal taming necklaces. The exceptional ones used to have 100 durability....

Forum: Crafting, Harvesting, Salvage, & Agriculture

Sep 25, 2021 at 5:24 AM
  3. Ysold

Ysold liked Elrich Skychosen's post in the thread Could use some advice on melee.

May be stupid to mention and may be common knowledge but most the posts I read didn’t mention it so in case it it isn’t apparent. the order of engagement makes a big difference with mobs. I use heavy armor but it should still be applicable. I...

Sep 23, 2021 at 4:33 PM
  4. Ysold

Ysold replied to the thread PvP ideas or events.

I've been thinking of trying to hire a bodyguard so I could go farming Maple bands in PvP-areas. One hour, 10K reward if I survive, 2K for your troubles if I die, nothing if you kill me. No help whatsoever from me in case of an attack. Do you...

Sep 22, 2021 at 11:29 AM
  5. Ysold

Ysold liked Violet Ronso's post in the thread Questions and Answers from the 9/17 Ask an Epic Swordswoman event..

Hahaha yeah that Volgarr fellow got scammed Thank you very much for this, love to read resources like this, and thank you so much for all 3 of you, Lucian and Sara for this kind of event! I really hope we can get the ball rolling on masters of...

Sep 20, 2021 at 1:05 AM
  6. Ysold

Ysold liked necronut's post in the thread Questions and Answers from the 9/17 Ask an Epic Swordswoman event..

Haven Ridge was host to Sara Draygon for a Q&A on Bladed Combat yesterday. The following is all the questions an answers from that event. MASSIVE thanks to @Sara Dreygon and Governor @Leucian for putting this together. Coswald Dirthmire: Not...

Sep 20, 2021 at 1:05 AM
  7. Ysold

Ysold liked FBohler's post in the thread Quartz.

After some looking around, I found Tartarus is a good spot to loot salvageables for quartz. I normally get my Zinc from supply bundles and kill Kobolds if required. I really wish the quartz nodes in Sequanna Colossus gave more per gathering. I...

Sep 20, 2021 at 1:04 AM
  8. Ysold

Ysold liked Coswald_Dirthmire's post in the thread Quartz.

With 1 zinc per 4 flasks I've been getting more out of random crate busting than I've spent. Just kicking apart 1-3 per hour of adventuring keeps me topped up for personal use.

Sep 20, 2021 at 1:03 AM
  9. Ysold

Ysold liked Cora Cuz'avich's post in the thread Quartz.

No xp for salvage, but same drop rate as looted glassware. I usually steal from Pendro in Yew, because you can stand on the table and reach everything as it respawns. Though, I do wipe out Tarian when I'm there. Zinc is the bigger pain, since...

Sep 20, 2021 at 1:02 AM
  10. Ysold

Ysold liked Anpu's post in the thread Quartz.

Oh but they do provide a decent amount of quartz from the glass items now. That was adjusted recently.

Sep 20, 2021 at 1:02 AM
  11. Ysold

Ysold liked Alley Oop's post in the thread Today on QA (R93).

i'm not dismounting changing scenes! mount horse, enter westend from overworld, still on horse, ride back out, still on horse...

Sep 20, 2021 at 1:01 AM
  12. Ysold

Ysold liked FBohler's post in the thread Today on QA (R93).

It was "meh" enough before the update. Now it's out of my buff deck as well.

Sep 20, 2021 at 1:01 AM
  13. Ysold

Ysold liked Coswald_Dirthmire's post in the thread Today on QA (R93).

With the affordability of it for many builds (those not focus starved) and increased duration I'll be adding it to my long term buffs bar for the first time in ages. It used to be only situationally useful and have a medium length buff timer...

Sep 20, 2021 at 1:00 AM
  14. Ysold

Ysold liked Barugon's post in the thread Today on QA (R93).

They have essentially killed Celestial Blessing: [IMG] This will be removed from my buff bar.

Sep 20, 2021 at 1:00 AM
  15. Ysold

Ysold liked Gwendolyn Obscuro's post in the thread Today on QA (R93).

oh I wasn't suggesting that inner strength being weaker with one stack was a bug, I just didn't take the time to train it up on QA so it matched my current level on live, and the difference is so small that may have accounted for it. For...

Sep 20, 2021 at 12:59 AM