Ysold's Recent Activity

1. Ysold

Ysold liked Barugon's post in the thread Please let us craft belts.

They don't have to be extravagant, since they're not visible. Also, it would be nice if they were gem or jewel socketable.

Nov 23, 2020 at 12:25 AM
  2. Ysold

Ysold posted a new thread.

It's Yule tide at the Soryn Fields Furniture&Deco vendor!

It's that time of the year again and we all want to feel warm and cozy in our homes. Find your crafted Yule tide decorations in Soryn Fields shopping center! We are located next to Resolute. And there's plenty of other vendors to take a look...

Forum: Vendor Locations & Misc Services

Nov 22, 2020 at 5:47 AM
  3. Ysold

Ysold replied to the thread Looking for advice on skill levels.

@AzazelReborn : Thank you, that is awesome info!

Nov 22, 2020 at 3:53 AM
  4. Ysold

Ysold liked AzazelReborn's post in the thread Looking for advice on skill levels.

Here are some information. Gathering innate skills. This is the percentage chance of collecting. When you begin a collection you have a number in the circle, that is your percentage chance. The higher node you harvest the lower your percentage....

Nov 22, 2020 at 3:50 AM
  5. Ysold

Ysold liked JaxsG5's post in the thread Welcome New Players!.

hello, i just started SOTA and love it:)

Nov 21, 2020 at 3:00 AM
  6. Ysold

Ysold liked JaxsG5's post in the thread Welcome New Players!.

just subbed monthly, i need to support this amazing world the devs have created:):D

7. Ysold

Ysold liked thanhan's post in the thread Welcome New Players!.

Hello, i am a new member !

8. Ysold

Ysold replied to the thread Welcome New Players!.

Welcome jaxsG5 and thanhan! I hope you have a great time here, Ysold.

9. Ysold

Ysold replied to the thread Looking for advice on skill levels.

Thanks folks, very useful info!

Nov 21, 2020 at 2:42 AM
  10. Ysold

Ysold liked tyorl999's post in the thread Looking for advice on skill levels.

My guess, to all skills of adventur and crafting, not only gathering, 80 is a must have 100 is ok, when you have all other skills at 80 120 is a nice to have >120 only in those skills, which are your main skills It depends on how huge is your...

11. Ysold

Ysold liked Cora Cuz'avich's post in the thread Looking for advice on skill levels.

Hard to say. I did bring most of mine to 110. Since meticulous gives xp, raising that skill is at least directly useful. The speed is sort of useful, but after 100 I don't think they're worth the amount of xp. (Plus we just got a global gathering...

12. Ysold

Ysold posted a new thread.

Looking for advice on skill levels

Hi folks, I was wondering - is there any reason to raise the gathering skills over 100-120? I'm a mid-level player and usually starved for Crafting XP because I'm working on the refining skills. So I would rather lock down my gathering skills....

Forum: Crafting & Gathering

Nov 20, 2020 at 10:51 PM
  13. Ysold

Ysold liked King Robert's post in the thread Questions on Hammers! 2H.

Been an air mage since forever. I love the air tree especially now that I have abandoned any notion PvP is for me (I love PvP but air mages cannot use Chaotic Feedback and air shield is useless against Torpid even with .1 transfer rate which...

Nov 19, 2020 at 6:54 PM
  14. Ysold

Ysold liked LadyGreywolf's post in the thread Distract skill.

Hi i just come back And try to create a thief built with subterfuge. But i dont understand how use distract skill ? I put il on the ground but nothing . I stay level 1.....If you can help me.

Nov 18, 2020 at 9:50 AM
  15. Ysold

Ysold liked Violet Ronso's post in the thread Skill builds over time.

Hey @Osunn ! Cora is actually right, the best course of action is to focus on your main skills along with the skills that supplement your kit. Just to give you a general idea, you said you "main" Bludgeon, Shield and Heavy Armor. In that case,...

Nov 18, 2020 at 9:46 AM