Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

CF Vendor suck in old location

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Xee, Jul 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

07/07/2018 07:15
    Title: CF Vendor suck in old location ever after magic move and decommission of old location
    Reproduction Rate:100%
    Blocker?Yes
    Details: We had a Guild Vendor at a row location. I decided to move him to a new spot. I emptied it out picked it up and placed it at the crafting area in the middle of town. once place he was there for only 1 second then vanished. I went back to the old location and he was sitting there. I complete removed the old location he was still there. I relogged, several times he didnt move. I packed up the crafting area he vanished. i placed the crafting area he was there for 1 second then teleported back to the old location. I can't pick him up from either location which is very frustrating.
    Steps to Reproduce:Take existing merchant from a row and move him to another location.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz (8) System RAM: 16269
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 GPU RAM: 8081
    SotA.Win.64.802.Date.07.06.18
    Area: POT_forest_metropolis_01c_template/Silverdale Market
    Area Display Name: Silverdale Market
    Loc: (42.7, 38.0, 294.0)
    Debug: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxY190ZW1wbGF0ZXxTaWx2ZXJkYWxlIE1hcmtldHwoNDIuNjkzLCAzNy45OTgsIDI5NC4wMDYpfCgwLCAtMC4yMDcsIDAsIDAuOTc4KXwtMjMuNjA3MDh8OS4wMTM4NzJ8NC40Nzg4MzE=

2. BurningToad

BurningToad Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

The vendors should appear in their correct positions after the instance is reset. However, i'm working on a fix for this that should be released in a patch soon.

Mishikal likes this.
  3. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

cheaper then my solution :) I just payed to move it twice between instances. That is one issue Silverdale Market seems to have people in it almost always so my instance only closes when its forced. does fix still require instance reset ie people being forced to leave the instance? cheers BurningToad :)

4. BurningToad

BurningToad Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

No, the patch should fix it without an instance reset... though due to instance matchmaking, when you get the patch you would be placed in a new instance anyways.

5. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

thanks for the information cheers and good work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.