Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Challenge Dungeon and Bosses - Meat Sponges?

Discussion in 'Release 10 Feedback' started by Jouten, Sep 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jouten

Jouten Avatar

Just a real quick snippit; I was wondering if the bosses will be more fleshed out so that defeating them will require more than just wacking them to death and running to a corner, hopefully breaking their pathfinding, and sucking your thumb to heal right back up. I was able to run through the challenge dungeon super fast (except for those 4 skeleton archers where I just hugged one of the crevices between a stair and wall and murdered them one at a time). Then the last room happened and the enemies scaling of both their defense and attacks was shot up by at least two folds compared to the previous rooms. I dragged one of the skeletons to the side and thwacked him to death and attempted to murder the Lich only to be brutally castrated by his spells and his wall like defense. His health/defense is so absurdly high that the battle ended up being me smacking him as hard as I can for whatever stamina I had, and then running to the side (again breaking his pathfinding) to patch myself. Rinse and repeat (granted I got murdered by him again and will continue to try to defeat him later tonight). I'd like to know everyone else's opinion on the Challenge dungeon and how they felt the boss is being handled, and were you able to kill it without exploiting it's pathfinding? I was using a sword and shield with heavy armor so my deck revolved around those appropriate glyphs and me being directly in it's line of fire. What was everyone else's?

Golem Dragon likes this.
  2. Sunswords

Sunswords Avatar

I posted in another thread - but basically my strategy was to ensure that I was replenishing life faster than I was losing it :) I was more of a magic build, using life and death magic to keep myself afloat, while using the polearm and fire magic to dish damage when I had the chance!

Lord Jouten likes this.
  3. Jouten

Jouten Avatar

Notes taken and I'll test this out tonight!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.