Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Master crafting/enchanting failure ... More success=fun after gathering all those stuff ...

Discussion in 'Release 62 QA Feedback' started by Paladin Michael, Jan 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

Today I tested on QA 62 and did master crafting / enchanting with a few back items - really nice new feature :)

Currently when master crafting, I have
    1. try with 95% success chance
    2. try with 76% (77% with ring)
    3. try with 40% (41% with ring)

When crafting/enchanting fails, the durability loss is 25 Points!

I would like to ask about considering this, @Chris:

It would be great, if the loss of durability could depend on the stage we are doing.

- Durability loss of 10% with failure on 1. try (for example: 100 --> -10 instead of 25!)
    - Durability loss of 15% with failure on 2. try (for example: 90 --> -13.5 instead of 25!)
    - Durability loss of 20% with failure on 3. try (for example: 80 --> -16 instead of 25!)
    - Durability loss of 25% with failure on 4. try (for example: 70 --> -17.5 instead of 25!)
    - Durability loss of 30% with failure on 5. try (for example: 60 --> -18 instead of 25!)

After losing 25 it isn't most time worth to go on - and it's also not great to sell ...

I also would appreciate, after reaching Grandmaster, if success chance on first try could be 99%.

The gap between second and third try also seems a little high, it's 36%, what about raising 2. try chance to 50% ? (gap between second and third try still would be 26%).

50% success chance for third try means a risk of 50% chance to lose ...

Another thing would be to salvage items and gain back SILVER scrap (Master Crafting) or GOLD scrap (Alchemie Enchanting) ...

Feeyo and Daxxe Diggler like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.