Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Recipe to Convert Gems to Gem fragments or Glass Sheet?

Discussion in 'Release 56 Feedback' started by Bryweyh, Aug 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bryweyh

Bryweyh Avatar

I think the game needs a recipe or two yet :)

There should be a way to turn gems to fragments as there already is a recipe to convert fragments to gems! (1 gem to make 200 fragments)

The other suggestion if you disagree is to directly relate gems to glass sheets (1 gem to make 8 sheets)

Please consider implementing gold and silver scraps too...its been long overdue, just ask anyone that crafts/plays the game.

that_shawn_guy likes this.
  2. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

I've suggested this before, and I think it would be awesome if it involved Explosive Potion.

Belladonna Rose likes this.
  3. Bryweyh

Bryweyh Avatar

Yea I am sure I suggested in the past as well lol it probably was ignored because unity always creates more bugs for dev team to fix :D
    -Different engine other than Unity would be cool too (I'd love a more realistic look to the game instead)

4. Jefe

Jefe Avatar

5. Snakyy

Snakyy Avatar

Shattering gems to fragments is sweet idea.

BUT....But if Portalium apply that idea it mean you get like 1-10 fragments per gem. Little bit like you get less than 1% of the material back when you salvage weapons/armors/what ever.

Thus it would be PRACTICALLY USELESS FEATURE. That is how Portalium roll on nearly every feature. They make it. They hype it and them on practical level it is so NERFFAKKADE that it is pointless.

6. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

I suppose I would be happy even getting 200 fragments, or a multiple glass sheet recipe using whole gems instead of 200 or more fragments.

The main thing Port would be worried about is abuse for crafting skill. Shatter, combine, shatter, combine. At the very least it needs a fuel. While I think explosive potion would be cool, they aren't sold by NPCs. But if they are mostly just sold to vendors anyhow, it would be a sink for potential gold, which is almost as good. Equivalent exchange!

Belladonna Rose and Jaesun like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.