Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Replied] bounty slip

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Hsitirb, Apr 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hsitirb

Hsitirb Avatar

I have a bounty slip in my inventory. I'm in Resolute talking to Bounty Master. Conversation options are 1 don't have slip 2 lie. If I say I don't have slip can't turn it in - if I choose option 2 she calls me a liar and says get lost --- but I do have the slip. Just can't turn it in.

04/25/2019 17:05
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 32647
    GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics 530 GPU RAM: 8289
    SotA.Win.64.957.Date.04.24.19
    Area: Novia_R6_City_Resolute
    Area Display Name: Resolute
    Loc: (-3.1, 81.8, -164.9)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjZfQ2l0eV9SZXNvbHV0ZXx8KC0zLjEzNiwgODEuNzkyLCAtMTY0Ljg4Mil8KDAsIDAuOTc1LCAwLCAtMC4yMjIpfDIyMi45MTQ0fDEyLjQyNTcyfDIuNjkwODM=

2. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Do you only have 1 slip or more? Just curious as I was also having problems with this quest on qa. I had 3 bounty slips on me.

Also JIRA for this is 64637

Alley Oop likes this.
  3. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

This appears to be related to issue #64637, in which NPCs aren't accepting or offering requested/quest items. We've already submitted a fix which will probably be in the live game sometime tomorrow.

(Also, kudos to @Jaesun for being one of the first people to give me solid details that helped us track down and fix this issue!)

Jaesun and Alley Oop like this.
  4. Hsitirb

Hsitirb Avatar

I only have one bounty slip - when adventuring they NPCs who offer the bounty slip (or prayer card or survey ticket) will not let me have more than one of each so only 1. On that note, way way back I came out of a mine onto Storm's Reach and met Greg (I think his name was). He asked me about evidence - I didn't have the quest yet so apparently gave the wrong answer. I've since been in the mine and have found what he was looking for but the conversation never gets around to me completing that quest. AND I have a couple other unfinishable ones - give key to Meril in Aeria - conversation won't go there and freeing caged elves - I've done it several times but for some reason that won't wrap up either. Should consider myself lucky as someone who's been around since near the beginning said they have quite a bit more unfinished quests.

Thanks

5. AoiBlue

AoiBlue Avatar

Add a +1 on affected players for me as well.

I'm bugged too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.