SotAwiki Updated Logo

Discussion in 'Player Created Resources' started by Browncoat Jayson, May 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

If you visit SotAwiki.net, you might notice an update. We are fortunate enough to have had @Scottie update our logo!

[​IMG]

The original was cobbled together based on the logos from the original Fan Site Kit, and as such was somewhat lacking. Scottie cleaned it up, reset the letter to match the original fontwork created by Stephen Daniele, and even jazzed it up with the addition of a heraldic crown and a more colorful shield.

Here, side by side, are our original logo and the one Scottie updated:

[​IMG]

We are honored that he would take the time to do this for us. Thank you so much, Scottie!

2. Scottie

Scottie Master Artisan SOTA Developer

I was only glad to help! Apparently it was a additional "win-win" because it also gave Rild the higher-res quality images he needed for the purposes of printing goods as well! As far as I'm concerned anything that encourages the visibility of our game while simultaneously supporting the efforts of our amazing family of player matrons and patrons is an effort worth making! As always, I thank you fine folks so much for your involvement in this community....

Scottie ^_^

3. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Much nicer! And the crown is a very cool touch indeed :)

Browncoat Jayson likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.