When will founders be able to put down homes?

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by DLMyth, Dec 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DLMyth

DLMyth Avatar

When will founders be able to put down homes? I'm a knight founder and have yet to see my deed in my bag. Don't know if we're doing that yet in game. However, after I saw the announcement in steam about the roll back and affecting homes. I started to wonder if I missed the memo. I would like to place my home near the water if possible but if the land grab started. I don't care where my home ends up. Even in the desert like the old UO game where I had my keep. Any info on when we're placing or if we're already placing homes would be nice. thanks.

mbomber and Tahru like this.
  2. enderandrew

enderandrew Legend of the Hearth

This is still a pre-alpha with wipes (though they're going to try and skip the wipe leading into R13). Housing and characters all temporary. A few weeks before launch you will be able to claim your village lot you keep as per your pledge rewards.

Before then (as soon as R13 or R14 perhaps?) they will begin testing tying pledge rewards to our account. In that case, you will be given everything you are due with your pledge tier, but it is still temporary and can be wiped during testing.

DancingShade, mbomber and Sebastion like this.
  3. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Welcom DLMyth. Congratulations on your Knight foundership. Yes it is understandable to wonder. I feel like you do, my home will be home in the long run, that's what counts.
    I'm sure you'll get some replies with more details regarding placement. There is a schedule that starts with royal founders.
    Did you purchase a founder pledge? That would be a pledge that was given during early kickstart days. :) Well whichever is cool, nice to meet you.:)

mbomber likes this.
  4. DLMyth

DLMyth Avatar

Thanks for the info and yes I got my pledge during the kickstarter era;) So a royal knight founder pledge is what I have. Loving the game so far and can't wait to put up my home. It's going to remind me of my UO days again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.