1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Wishlist / Possible Bug - Co-Owners able to do Dungeon Deco

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by GenieUK, Mar 28, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GenieUK

GenieUK Avatar

Allow Co-Owners to do dungeon deco not just the lot owner.
    As title suggests unsure if this is currently not allowed by design or is a bug ?

Sorgin Txakal and Elgarion like this.
  2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

by design; not that they want it that way long-term, but changing it is an improvement request, not a bug

Sorgin Txakal, Anpu and Elgarion like this.
  3. GenieUK

GenieUK Avatar

Thanks for that Info Alley good to know, Dungeon design can take a lot of time and having others able to help would be nice.

Would be awesome if Sota could maybe add a player dungeon of the week or release as featured dungeon and add it a known entrace kinda thing to encourage players to build nice things and get rewared via sota fame :)

Lots the dungeon system could be, does seem to be on hold a bit right now, guess Chris has been busy elsewhere in the system.

4. Alley Oop

you could always run your own contest. you can even request deco trophies for it

5. GenieUK

GenieUK Avatar

Im a long way off that level and way to lazy :)

6. Trezir Pyle

Trezir Pyle Avatar

Co-Owners CAN deco a dungeon. I have done this with my guild's dungeon/brewery. The Lot and everything on it is held by another account of mine. I have made sure this character "Trezir Pyle" is co-owner of the lot which the Dungeon does pick up and use.

7. Alley Oop

pretty sure the op meant the actual placing of dungeon pieces, not just furniture

8. Owsley

Owsley Bug Hunter

I recently tried to help Ironhall build their signature dungeon but came across this limitation. It would be really nice to allow a dungeon to be transferred to another account (via the property manager?) I could do the initial design and then hand it off to someone else.

Wilfred and Elgarion like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.