By Mandate of The Order of Vengeance (an emissary note to HSoG)

Discussion in 'Fire Lotus Tavern' started by Violation Clauth, Jun 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

In-game and on these forums we take the time to write this note in a book in the game and post it in our guild hall... and respond on these forums so our allies can know what's going on. Let all who read know this note carries the weight of The Order and the agreement of all who sat in our meetings for the last two weeks in it's action. It's words were written by the undersigned and supported by The Order's current guild leaders. All things posted within have been fact checked by The Order and we have done our best to be 100% truthful in all ways.

[​IMG]

OOC: to build a framework for those confused... this is an example of what we're dealing with and why we're not RPing this role with the following individual:
    To respond to your public requests for a response... you're not a POT owner and have directly said you're not interested in PvP POTs to me. My comments were to illustrate, as your post does, Serenite's desire to stir the pot with PVP players. You aren't roleplaying. You aren't doing this in-game or coordinating with me. You're simply attempting a character assassination and people continue to come to me (besides EVL... they haven't... but that doesn't bother me as everyone else has and they are a very new guild in this community who sprouted up as I've slowed down doing things trying to get others to do them... lack of relationship means they just don't know me!). As PVP is something this game is still struggling to define I encourage you to continue poking PvPers verbally because it's helping to create PvP scenarios and help it to flourish. Just be careful because the pointy end is pointed at you sir.

You've been able to follow scripts I wrote in the history of OoV and as a settler in a town that I named and gave you a script for. You ran with it from there and did okay making it your own story at points. Which part of that came from Sciamano or Minerva? How often do you remember them at my side? Who remembers me being next to Minerva constantly while she plays the role of a hospitalar, event dancer, or crafter? Who knows me to have ever once gone out on a PK contract? The three of us have extremely different playstyles. It's an amazing game that can make a home for all of us. What you might have missed is that I already realized my family was extremely unique and I already announced it YEARS ago in a spotlight saying the best part I like about this game is how it has a home for my entire family even though we are all VERY unique... my wife and I will probably play 75%+ of our coop in-game time in FPO, my daughter will play in SPO and join my wife and I in FPO at times... my brother and I will chat while he helps me with projects around the house about the game, skills, balance, and other things.

Now to address the continued attacks on my family which has caused hundreds of people to not understand our guilds and who we are because of your lies in this real world and not in a game world where we are role playing...

We are family on Earth. What we are in New Britannia is yet to be seen. I personally don't know if I want to RP the brother of a murderer. Do you honestly think Sciamano is a murderer IRL? No, he's obviously RPing a character here. I'm an Avatar of virtue and we have already talked about how it will work. I'm going to end up fighting him. It's bound to happen. The first time he attacks one of my allies and they ask me for help I'm going to be one of the ones that stands between him and his target. At the end of the day I'm going to invite him over for dinner, watch him be a GREAT uncle to my children, play board games with him, and eat the BBQ food that I cook.

Why didn't I defend you against him? Because right before this happens you broke our treaty agreement! It's RP man! Deal with it!

Our real life worlds and our game worlds are very different. The passion in this thread is based on real life investment. Most of the others talking in the thread there purchased open-pvp towns with real life money or invested real life time into them. You have not made either of those investments. You did not show up to over 80% of the PvP events for OoV and you did not put a house in Vengeance. You do not own a PvP town. You have not put in the time it takes to be an expert on this topic (you missed over 3/4 of our guild meetings for the last 2 years) and are here specifically to stir the pot. This will be my only response on this topic so others can see (waves @ Rufus D'Asperdi lol) where I stand: PvP player owned town owners need to be made happy. I already feel like the direction of the game is enough to make me happy; but, I realize there are enough that are unhappy this needs to get hashed out. I just don't see how Serenite or your guild fit in this conversation. You are just there to create drama and post off topic. That said, I haven't reported one of your posts because I also feel the forums are public and that you are the subject of one of the posts from an EVL member so you were essentially invited to be there. Just try and be the bigger man here and not stir the pot where it isn't necessary, okay?

Order of Vengeance has intentionally not competed with the Virtue League event to see it flourish and, if I'm not mistaken, I'm the first person to publicly try and support their event with protection in a thread they said they're getting griefed in. I haven't read every single post in that thread but I'm fairly sure I'm the only person to offer that support as well. Our allies (Turin and Para) are the ones who killed the OTC attackers when they attacked and kept them dead... NOT the EVL guards or Serenite people. It's a video game that encourages RP play... my brother likes to RP a murdering sellsword... we like to guard people and personally like to RP a chaotic vigilante (notice the whole V thing I did back at an event a couple years ago?). At this event, it was communicated to me, two people who are great friends to OoV and who we consider allies did what we would hope and killed the people attacking... didn't matter why they attacked. And, the two people who are connected through financial payments only (you know the story... I shared it with you... I've even shared it with some on this forum. We had a group of sellswords we hired to help us take back our land... we gave them Malus for their aid and they only have 1 rule: no lies. Everything else goes!) were hired by A PLAYER FROM ANOTHER GUILD THAT IS NOT OOV to kill a guy who talks a lot of crap about being an elite roleplayer and having an elite roleplay community... you. You somehow associate that to us? I'm sorry sir, that's just not acceptable.

We actually all talked about it in Ts3 and had a great laugh. Turin and Para have said they'll back OoV and I told them directly that I won't do anything until the peace era passes. More on that below... back to topics at hand.

I personally had my non-pvp event (Order's Auction in brit) interrupted by your guilds verbal harassment (Lady Cind actually making degrading remarks and calling one of the attendees a ***** after she turned on pvp, died, and turned off pvp just to come back and insult them only days after she participated in PvP against the people she was attacking at the event!!!) and pvp harassment (after starting a fight several were marked for pvp and she then issued contracts to have them killed during the event with specific messages saying she had ordered the contract). I think that is part of the game. It's roleplay. We handled that so all the attendees were able to enjoy the event. It was questioned several times: is this a pvp event or an auction?! I did my best to keep order... I streamed the entire thing, so if you question it I'm happy to provide video evidence. In the end, I play this game because I love it and the chaos adds flavor. If everything went exactly how I planned it I would get bored. Being able to think on my feet and react to a disruption is part of my task as a coordinator. Dealing with grief is not. What we have going on between our guilds is drama/pvp that came about because of your IRL choice to harass and attack members of the guild before you left. If you had left without stirring up trouble then we actually would have probably RPd with you. No one wants to play with you now so they're playing the game they want: kill William. I'm sitting back and enjoying the fireworks myself. I think it's hilarious to see you claim to want a Game of Thrones themed guild and then get upset at every death. That show is riddled with chaos and death at every turn. The one rule of GoT: don't get attached to ANY character because THEY WILL ALL DIE ... lol.

I appreciate Qwark and her group. I mourn for Starman and the drama you brought to his doorstep. I mourn for Luca and the broken friendships you have caused for him. It is all part of online gaming. One person can create so much strife in an otherwise harmonious environment. I don't think you are the pebble that started the ripple; however, you broke our cardinal rule of no drama so you are the one this mandate applies to.

You are welcome to respond to this either in character or out. I used both in-character and out-of-character posting antecs because I felt you struggle with knowing what RP is and how to execute it without getting personal. I also felt your lies and deceit were enough that they were causing issues with my RP'd character and I want him to be known clearly. Also, if any of our allies feel the need to respond this mandate is one that will be after no-wipe and doesn't end for a few months IRL time. It forces the guild of Order of Vengeance to not go to war with House Serenite of Grunvald because of the descriptions of it's ruler. As I don't want to spoil the fun of people cyphering what it says I won't go into anymore detail. Just know that as of now if you're an ally of OoV and you attack HSoG you will not receive our aide. The expiration date is listed on the document.

To the forum moderators: this post was reviewed by a panel of a half dozen people who verified it's virtue of truth and love. It is compassion for the unspoken and Justice for the stance. It is honorable to defend yourself when you have the truth on your side and you do so for the love of others. I have spoken with virtue and request you allow this in-game and out-of-game spat to play out if no direct threats are made. If a moderator/dev wants to have the translation of the runic they can PM me and I will provide it.

2. Duke William of Serenite

Duke William of Serenite Avatar

If you think anyone is going to read this mess they must be really bored. I will be at the arena on Wednesday make sure and call your brother to kill me again.

Now if you want to be a man then fight my men in the arena like men do with honor.

Also we have a GOT rp but we are also avatars which are immortal. Killing someone is not what counts. Besting someone in an honorable tournament is.

Instead of sending your brother to disrupt the EVL tournament why not just fight like a man and best my fighters with honor? I can talk to Jade so you guys can participate in the tournaments and we can all do this the honorable way.

You have already caused enough uproar and the community is pissed at your guilds because you keep sending assassins to disrupt the EVL tournament.

The reason your auction event was disrupted is because your own brother killed lady Cind. Everyone was there and saw it. Come on Vio have you really stooped to making lies??

Its time to show SOTA what you are made of. All talk and big posts or settle it like men do in the arena.

Its time to stop skulking in the shadows to kill an AFK person and get your men in the arena and fight with honor.

I will see you and your men in the arena Wed. If you don't show then you ran away from an honorable fight.

3. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

On 17-May-2016 I agreed to your request that OoV would not attack HSoG.
    On 10-June-2016 I dissolved our agreement due to your atrocities with a promise that OoV would not attack you.
    Due to the above two choices I made several in my guild felt they wanted to leave OoV because they wanted the freedom to attack without restraint. They wanted to be PKers.

You're the reason OTC was created this month and not in two months. It was supposed to be created in August. You're the reason we now do not attack. A true man is measured by his ability to show restraint when verbally abused by another. As such, I will continue to show that restraint. Our word is our bond. We honor our contractual agreements in The Order.

Edit: sources for our allies ( notice of dissolution sent to HSoG on 10-June-2016 ) ( williams response to the notice )

4. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

Seeing lady cind come back unflagged to call folks a Edit: vulgar word: and verbal rage, aquilla and you both comming into a design discussion about pot mechanics with verbal attacks, and the childish back and forth you and sciamano had, crying at each other and RP peeing on each other and making homophobic sexual references, and all the slander puting me into a group of pks (otc) that i definately dontfit intoby my very nature, and lying about us declaring war on you, being downright mean to minerva and eternal night, and your inability to be civil the the face of rival incivility and dragging me through the mud is not something i appreciate man. I thought i wasgonna see some cool rp out of your guild but all ive seen is finger pointing and childish taunts.

And since is literally the most i ever heard out of you in 3 years, im upset that you even think you know me like this.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
  5. Duke William of Serenite

*throws down his gauntlet*

Challenge has been issued, no more room for talk. Fight with honor or continue to fight in the shadows.

My men will be at the tournament. Will you send your fighters or your assassins?

Choice is yours on how you want the community to remember you.

6. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

Im also an ex leader of oov, btw. We are all ex leaders and current leaders, due to how we operate.

Minerva likes this.
  7. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

We dont pvp unless forced to. Especially not out of anger

8. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

Well said!

The mandated age of peace will end on Apru 26, 496 P.C. - until then no provocations will be honored with a declaration of war. After that, if it's the will of The Order, I will challenge your guild to a war if it still wants said challenge. Until that, let all our allies know that any rumors of war are fear mongering amongst the citizens of other towns and that The Order has not started these rumors. We stand united in a front against pointless spilling of blood and we will not attack the innocent. We find the actions of the people to be that of a mislead and misunderstood group and take no personal grudge against them for their actions. As such, attacking them would be heartless and serve no Justice and we continue to honor our contracts.

Minerva likes this.
  9. Duke William of Serenite

You would rather send your X leader to kill an AFK person than step up to an honorable challenge?

So you are saying that OTC is backing out too? I thought they are a PVP guild?

Let me guess they only fight as mercenaries and are only good at killing AFK people.

You guys went from being someone we all look up to in the community to this...

Man you guys are really winners huh.

Ok I am done of hearing big words and backstabbing. The apple doesnt fall far from the tree obviously.

10. Vallo Frostbane

Vallo Frostbane Avatar

More of this please. We need more conflict post wipe :)

11. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

William the Treacherous,
    I have not nor will I speak for another guild or it's leader. I have no idea what OTC will elect to do. @Sciamano, as an ally of The Order, you are not bound by our agreements as our agreement specifically excluded our allies.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
    Minerva likes this.
  12. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

(ooc: absolutely! I'm hoping allowing some of the conflict to take place will help the pvp environment. I actually told a few people who asked me to stop it earlier that if we let it play William will get people so stirred up it will cause more pvp... not a bad thing! we just don't want people to take anything personal. Besides William, everyone has been extremely good at not taking things personal. THERE WILL BE PVP! :D)

kbruder and Minerva like this.
  13. Duke William of Serenite

I have to get some work done guys, this is going nowhere. We will have fighters at the next tournament and I will be there so you can keep pissing off the entire server.

Win win for me.

14. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

I didnt send u to kill violation afk, i didnt even talk to ubefor then other than a brief pm so im notsure what youronabout.

And yea, personality wise i thinkmost of us are winning a bit.

15. Duke William of Serenite

Now we are name calling. Jesus are you in 5th grade? I am glad everyone is seeing what a class act you are lmao.

16. Duke William of Serenite

I am praying you guys keep pissing the server off. You have definitely won a bunch of new enemies congrats!

17. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

By the Virtue of Spirituality I respectfully request you modify your comment and remove the earthly God reference from it! To facilitate understanding I have sourced the word so you understand what I'm saying. (ooc: dude, it's a title... elementary role play here... come on... at least play the part you're saying you'll play to others! I'm just making it so we're not blindsided by your fake RP anymore... we agreed on this course because of the confusion that you're creating with fake and made up stuff... if I do this at least I know what's going on and it won't be done behind my back :cool:)

18. Satan Himself

Satan Himself Avatar

I challenge all your punkass guilds and all your characters to a ten-year no-rules war so we can see the rivers of Novia overflow with your warrior tears for the next decade. Bring it.

19. Duke William of Serenite

Did you really just say the word RP? You stopped RPing with me long ago, dont even go there omg you have some nerve man.

You started attacking me with OOC posts and writing in caps. At that point you made it obvious that you were totally out of character and pissed.

I found a honorable solution and you just keep on with the big posts. I will claim victory when my men best OTC in combat at the arena.

20. Minerva

Minerva Avatar

I love you man!!

kbruder likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.