Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Crag Foothills - patrols & horses sometimes do not spawn

Discussion in 'World Building, Scenes, Environment, & Overworld' started by Albus, Feb 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Albus

Albus Avatar

1. Title: Crag Foothills - patrols & horses sometimes do not spawn
    2. Reproduction Rate: about 75%?
    3. Blocker? No

4: Details: In Friends only mode, often (about 75%? Maybe more) the patrols of elves, some skeleton locations & the horses do not spawn. If they do not spawn, they never spawn no matter how long you are there. If they do spawn, they keep spawning normally unless you leave the instance. The zone feels very lifeless without any patrols spawning when it happens. Some static locations (such as static elf camps) do spawn even when the patrols do not spawn. I have noticed that if the horses spawn, the patrols always spawn as well. Not sure how many releases this has been happening for, but only confirmed it this release.

5: Steps to Reproduce: Go into Crag Foothills on "friends only" mode. Look to see if patrols are present, easiest way to be sure is look for the static horses though, if they are there patrols will be. If patrols are not present, I've not been able to get them to spawn by logging in and out or such in general, but another day or if I am logged out for hours and check back sometimes the patrols and horses will have spawned again.

6: User Specs:
    ASUS G-75v
    IntelCore i7-3610QM CPU@2.30GHz
    RAM 16.0 GB
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M
    Windows 7 64-bit OS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.