1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

Dwalin's Bazaar of Blades *Updated 11/6* Venison Surprise!

Discussion in 'Vendor Locations & Misc Services' started by Dwalin Bombardin, Sep 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dwalin Bombardin

Dwalin Bombardin Avatar

Update 10/29: Now serving Venison Surprise and other high tier dishes :) Food, Scrap, Dye, oh my! Also now selling magical dyes!

Update 10/18:
    I just put on the shop an insane double enchant/double master supple epic leather set, you have to see to believe (heal self chest and near death + corpse explosion chest). Owl's Head. I honestly don't see these lasting long.

NEW! 2 great value armor suits (copper epic plate and meteoric iron augmented chain) at my Etceter location.

Update 10/17: WTS/AUCTION: The best Two-Handed Sword +12 and Longsword +12 I've ever made [No Reserve, ends FRI] click here!!!!!!!

Dwalin's Lonely Mountain Miner Policy: If at some point you helped me with an order of ore, you automatically receive a voucher for one premium item I can make. PM me to make it happen. Miners, we love you! There is a catch however: you must give a name to the item I make for you :oops:

Update 10/16: Armor now purchased as set. Buy any chest armor and I will deliver the related pieces asap thereafter. Credit to @Sara Dreygon for the idea :) Also, prices have been reduced. Jewelry added!

Here are a couple sets available for purchase at Owl's Head. Just purchase the chest piece and I'll deliver the rest same day.

200K gold for Meteoric Iron Epic Plate Life Set; 170K gold for Earth analog
    [​IMG]

170K gold for Meteoric Iron Augmented Chain Sorcery Set
    [​IMG]

Now accepting all forms of payment (ores, store credit, paypal), PM for details.

Update 10/13: Added COTO and Metal Scrap Exchange at Owl's Head! Now Buying and Selling COTOs (and selling Metal Scrap) at better than market prices!

Update 10/2: Now also selling: suet, beetle, metal scrap, animal hide, Chaox Pork and Beef Loaf, unopened Artisan Tools, select rares. Both shops are fully stocked, especially the Owl's Head armor shop (e.g. Meteoric Iron Augmented Chainmail, Meteoric Iron Epic Plate, Supple Epic Leather)

Update 9/28: We have opened new branches at Etceter and Owl's Head! Just search "Dwalin Bombardin" at the town crier :)

Greetings fellow Avatars! I'm excited to announce the Grand Opening of Dwalin's Bazaar of Blades in Etceter and Dwalin's Smithy Shoppe in Owl's Head! Having a blast, such an awesome community! If you are new, pm me and I will be glad to help you get started.

For directions please see the next post.

Right now my main focus is the blade. Two-Handed Swords and Longswords are my specialty. If you are looking for a specific masterwork or enchantment or socket property, just PM me and I'll do my best to help. I also specialize in Epic Plate Armor, but will need to secure more ore before opening that side of the business up!

Pictures below are for show only and outdated, please visit the shops to see the newest deals :)
    [​IMG]

If you are a new player, please whisper or PM me on the forums, I have a welcome set of gear for you.

You will also find some of my wares in the Owl's Head Public Vendors.

From time to time, I will perform ninja markdowns for amazing deals, so check often!

Thanks for looking and see you in New Britannia!

Last edited: Oct 31, 2016
    Ihuma, Pikegirl, yinki and 5 others like this.
  2. Dwalin Bombardin

Dwalin Bombardin Avatar

Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
    Moiseyev Trueden and Mikeyta like this.
  3. Dwalin Bombardin

Dwalin Bombardin Avatar

I'm so humbled by the support and generosity of the community. I will continue to improve my services and goods to enhance your SOTA experience.

This post reserved for future use.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2016
  4. Ihuma

Ihuma Avatar

All the best with your new shop and new location in Etceter. Great location. :D

5. Dwalin Bombardin

Dwalin Bombardin Avatar

Update 10/8: Added a ton of new smithy crafts at both Owl's Nest and Etceter locations! Prices have been changed to reflect market conditions. Thank you so much for your support!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 16, 2016
    Pikegirl and Moiseyev Trueden like this.
  6. Dwalin Bombardin

Dwalin Bombardin Avatar

Update 10/18: Reduced prices across the board to reflect market conditions. Added suits of armor for purchase: buy the chest piece and I'll deliver the rest of the set to you (as seen on vendor). Please PM or /w me prior to purchase of a set, if possible.

Added COTO buy/sell functionality and Metal Scrap/Dye depot to Owl's Head shop. Thank you so much for your continued support, cheers!

Last edited: Oct 16, 2016
    Moiseyev Trueden and Mikeyta like this.
  7. Mikeyta

Mikeyta Avatar

Hi Dwalin,
    Man I got a fame crafter for a neighbor!!! I am a miner looking for work

8. Mikeyta

Mikeyta Avatar

I strongly agree with Ihuma. Etceter is the new Minoc! It is near da best mine and coolest hunting grounds, I can't begin to describe the awesomeness of its location and the Mysterious ⛵️ which lead to some of the best mine.

Dwalin Bombardin and Hazard like this.
  9. Bamboozle

Bamboozle Avatar

Bought a bunch of stuff! Nice shop D!

Dwalin Bombardin likes this.
  10. Dwalin Bombardin

Dwalin Bombardin Avatar

Dwalin, Chef of the Lonely Mountain reporting for Duty :)

Restocked with Metal Scrap and Tier 4 Food Buffs (Venison Surprise, Bear Surprise). Tier 5 Food incoming.

Thank you for your continued support.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
    Ihuma likes this.
  11. Dwalin Bombardin

Dwalin Bombardin Avatar

Jeweler of the Lonely Mountain reporting for duty :) Got a couple nice earth rings at both Owl's Head and Etceter shops. Also announcing the grand opening of our Harvest branch!

Both shops restocked.

Really appreciate all the support, especially as of late. You guys rock!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.