Missing Books

Discussion in 'Quests & Lore' started by Jimmy Cliff, Oct 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jimmy Cliff

Jimmy Cliff Avatar

I found a couple of the books for the 12 books quest on a second character. I went back on this character, which started the game a year ago, and the books were not there.

Has anyone encountered this problem?

2. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Recently they made changes to how quest items are handled in preparation of the Quest Reset thingamajig.
    Haven't had them disappear though, rather moved to inventory.

Vyrin likes this.
  3. Jimmy Cliff

Jimmy Cliff Avatar

I think I must have picked up those books when I first started last year and destroyed them long ago. Now with the change they have not respawned? I do not know.

4. Gregg247

Gregg247 Avatar

Some of these books are in the "regular" part of your inventory. The rest are yellow and are in the quest items section of your inventory. There doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason as to why the books are divided like this. be sure to check both portions of your inventory. Also, these books have a weight of 0.00, rather than 0.1 like most other books.

5. Cthuugean

Cthuugean Avatar

i helped a friend complete this quest yesterday, 1 of the books did not get flagged yellow as a quest item. but was still able to be handed in with the rest, and all books were where they have been for the last 12 months (the time i have been playing the game) for us, none had vanished.

6. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

I completed this quest a year ago. All the books are in the same places. Currently working on locations for it now. So you should be able to go back and get the books. Start at the beginning and work your way through and it should work. Remember to get 2 of each book so you can turn in one set for the Chaos Shrine as well

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.