Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

No love for leather

Discussion in 'Release 46 Feedback Forum' started by Jimmy Cliff, Sep 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jimmy Cliff

Jimmy Cliff Avatar

Finally I had found a cloak that fit and looked good on my fortified leather quarter armor. The Shroud of the Avatar. Now it no longer fits on leather armor, but hovers about 4 inches(ingame) above my shoulders and covers my ears and looks over bulky, much like the virtue cloak sits on leather. I also made a Leather Quiver, thinking this would fit with my leather armor, but i too is anchored several inches off my back, as if to fit on plate armor, so it just hovers behind me.

Is there any way to anchor the cloaks to a point on the armor we are wearing, instead of a fixed point on our avatars? As it stands none of the better looking cloaks fit on leather. At least none that I have been fortunate enough to lay my hands on.

Along the same vein, now that DA has been altered, the light armor skill 'Evasion' has been rendered useless, as fortify defense and ice shield both give double the DA bonus at the same levels. Could the team consider a rework of that skill, either doubling the bonus be equal with the other two skills, or having evasion provide an alternate bonus, perhaps to ranged magical attacks or AOEs?

I would really like to stick with my simple leather armor look. I RP a hard working peasant, so the fancy sparkly elvish fairy wing look doesn't really fit with how I am currently 'roleing.'

2. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Dodge works against ranged magical attacks, so I doubt they wold make Evasion work like that. Increasing the DA bonus seems like a good choice.

[edit] Actually, since Fortify Defenses has another purpose, you would think that it wouldn't provide as much of a damage avoidance bonus as Evasion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.