Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Pet does not attack commanded target . .

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills, & Magic' started by Weins201, Feb 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

I do not know haw many times I have reported this, I have videos, bug reports, . . . . MANY times.

I am in K'rul I was in the Slopped passage and was attacked by a Kobold Brawler, and an Automaton. They are tought for me but I can handle them if I can work and take one out then the other.

SOOOOO I get the Primary Target up as the Brawler, and I command my Bear to attack using Hot keys AND Right clicking to get the GUI command. As the fight cgoes on the Bear changes to attack the automaton at will. THIS HAS TO BE FIXED, IT HAS BEEN AN ISSUE SINCE LAUNCH.

02/04/2019 18:56
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6820HK CPU @ 2.70GHz (8) System RAM: 32633
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M GPU RAM: 8144
    SotA.Win.64.901.Date.02.01.19
    Area: Novia_R3_Underground03_01
    Area Display Name: K'rul
    Loc: (276.0, 131.8, 351.0)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjNfVW5kZXJncm91bmQwM18wMXx8KDI3Ni4wMTQsIDEzMS44MjYsIDM1MS4wMzMpfCgwLCAtMC44MzksIDAsIDAuNTQ1KXwyNTUuMDg3NHw0Ljg5MTM5OXwzLjQxODczNw==

As I play a ranger and I refuse to Min / Max the game to get certain skills so I can just walk thru the game I am hindered by my Play Style Template, Archer / Tamer. I can accept this and to deal with it. The focus hit the loss of all the exp used to get 100 + in all the taming skills even thow it is useless since I could just get summons and res as that is all that is really needed. Yet I am handicapped by a flaw in the game that has persisted FOREVER.

I will go pull all the reports and videos and stuff if really needed but ARGH FIX THIS.

Grizzly Adams likes this.
  2. Grizzly Adams

Grizzly Adams Avatar

I have to agree.
    Pets are very hard to control, when attacking a group it is very hit and miss trying to get them to hit the target you want.

3. xadoor

xadoor Avatar

yeah either have it work or remove the commands to do it....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.