Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Polearm vanished while trying to decorate home.

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Daxxe Diggler, Mar 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

3/22/2018 1:19 PM
    Title: Polearm vanished while trying to decorate home
    Reproduction Rate: once
    Blocker? No, but cannot retrieve it
    Details: Was doing some training in my "training" area in my home where I picked up and used an old weapon to beat on my training dummy. When I tried to replace it back on the weapon rack where I got it from, it didn't want to place. So, I had removed all other items on the weapon rack and tried to place the 2H sword back first. It still didn't want to go, so I ended up just putting it on the wall. But, as I began replacing the other items that were there, they all wen back fine except when I tried the polearm. It looked like it showed green, but when I released the mouse button, it was nowhere to be found. I believe it was a Vanduul polearm, but not certain if it was a benefactor or founder version. Not sure if it went into the wall or floor or something, but it's gone. I checked my property outside the house since this was right next to a window... but it's not there either.
    Steps to Reproduce: Try to place Vanduul polearm onto a weapon rack at the location below.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570 CPU @ 3.40GHz (4) System RAM: 16306
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti GPU RAM: 1993
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.743.Date.03.01.18
    Area: POT_desert_metropolis_01b_template/Virtue Oasis
    Area Display Name: Virtue Oasis
    Loc: (51.8, 38.6, -12.7)
    Debug: UE9UX2Rlc2VydF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxYl90ZW1wbGF0ZXxWaXJ0dWUgT2FzaXN8KDUxLjc2NSwgMzguNjA1LCAtMTIuNzMzKXwoMCwgLTAuOTcyLCAwLCAwLjIzNSl8LTE1Mi44MTk0fDM3LjM0NDk5fDMuODUxNzA1

2. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

Hmm, never mind. I found it in the wall that was behind me. Not sure how that happened, but I found it!

If you look to the left of the "Salvage Yields..." to the right of, but between the two bear trophies, you can see the tip of it peeking out.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.