"Belly of the Snake" in Mistrendur

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns' started by Warrior B'Patrick, Apr 5, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

z
    Belly of the Snake

The discovery of the new lands off the coast of New Britannia was amazing. So much new land! How have we not seen it before? Maybe our collective eyesight is getting bad or maybe one of the New Avatars has a buff that allowed them to see farther. All I know is that the new lands are gorgeous. They have Biomes from desert, to swamp, to beautiful grasslands, to cold snowy mountains. This along with the many islands that dot the coast make up this new land mass now called Mistrendur.

[​IMG]

So what shall I do? Since I am an adventurer I have decided to establish a Crossroads in Mistrendur. I have named the town “Belly of the Snake” but i am not know for being creative when naming things. I named my dog "Dog". I invite you to take a tour of my town. Boats leave from most of the main port city’s around New Britannia and Hidden Vale. Once you visit fell free to Zone back in from anywhere. Until then here are a few features of the town that may interest you.
    Welcome to Belly of the Snake

All lots are unrestricted so you can claim any lot in town as long as you have the assets to do so. There are all sizes and if you are looking for something special just message me and will try to accommodate. There are many higher areas that have wonderful vantage points.
    [​IMG]

A public crafting area is essential to our residents in Market Run so that vendors and crafters can make the goods they wish to sell. If you are looking for something personal you can buy mats from the vendors and make it yourself. All of the stations give a bonus to your skill.

[​IMG]

A fishing shop, fishing merchant, and 3 row houses are available for the Men and women of the Sea so they can live by the water they love.

[​IMG]

If you crave a drink and some dancing come visit our Tavern with an out door dance floor. If you have an event to host this is the perfect place to hold it. A Large Dance floor and a Dual Wax Cylinder Phonograph for the mixing of people and music. No fee is required to use the equipment buy advanced notice is required to grant access.
    [​IMG]
    More amenities might be added as the residents request new things to do and see. A Dungeon Fantasy Land is planned but will need time and suggestions to make it enjoyable. There is huge amounts of land for expansion and all current lots are unrestricted.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2020
  2. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

If you have a special request or needs please mail me at Warrior B'Patrick. Any creative ideas or suggestions are welcome. I will post New Ideas and suggestions in this area as they come in.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2020
    CrandalltheFoole likes this.
  3. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings all
    I have updated the OP. Population has increased slightly and the closeness to the Arrival/Departure port to the main lands have helped. Would love to have some more residents though and welcome any suggestions for town improvement.

CrandalltheFoole likes this.
  4. Vallas (Beran’s Reach)

Vallas (Beran’s Reach) Avatar

5. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

This is looking really sharp, awesome Patrick! :)

6. CrandalltheFoole

CrandalltheFoole Avatar

Great job.
    My POT is Phoenix Haven, almost exactly across the island on the west bank.
    Feel free to come visit, as I will visit yours.

Elgarion likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.